Martina and Alberto - home activities #15

Ando

3 minutes ago, yelt said:

What pressure is Martina under? Her water was shut off, just finished her finals, she wanted sex with Alberta last night but could wake him up (he won't realize wha he's lost until she is gone), she needs some release and it is that time of the month, want more pressure could she be under. 

She has to find a place in the Villa tomorrow to get it on with Nelly.  Sounds like it's going to be a full house.  Very stressful. 🤣

10 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

She has to find a place in the Villa tomorrow to get it on with Nelly.  Sounds like it's going to be a full house.  Very stressful. 🤣

No response. but I don't think so. Thank you anyways.  

49 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

This will create the mess , will explain tomorrow what I mean .. 

• Thanks 1

J'en connais une qui va encore se gouiner avec Nelly de toute façon les visites à B4 ne sont que des prétextes pour faire ça.

Et cet imbécile d'Alberto qui rigole alors qu'il sait que Martina couche avec Nelly franchement je ne comprends pas ce mec il y a quelque chose qui m'échappe.

I know one who is going to have sex with Nelly anyway, the visits to B4 are just pretexts to do that.

And this fool Alberto who laughs when he knows that Martina is sleeping with Nelly frankly I do not understand this guy there is something that escapes me.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I know one who is going to have sex with Nelly anyway. The visits to B4 are only pretexts to do that.

And this fool Alberto who laughs when he knows that Martina is sleeping with Nelly frankly I do not understand this guy there is something that escapes me.

I know one who is going to have sex with Nelly anyway, the visits to B4 are just pretexts to do that.

no stranger than the Mirukawa/Dantez relationship.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/7/2021 at 10:25 PM, chuck206 said:

I have seen two spots of damage. Viewing from the Free Cam. Left section, bottom cushion, 8-10cm hole. Right section, top of arm rest, 8-10cm hole. Noticed the couch is covered with blankets.  Lucky is a dog. Taco is a rat. If Taco were mine, I would change his name to ....Bait!

*** OK, that's it!  Now a 'second spot' - that little bastard's going down!

There's no point M&A trying to 'cover' up the damning evidence, we know it's there, they cannot shield him any longer.  I know of a very good doggy bootcamp (not to be confused with 'dogging', that's something else) tough but effective, reasonable rates - that's where he's going, there's now no hiding place.

Between Nelly and Taco, M&A's home and relationship is being torn asunder 😡 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/7/2021 at 12:21 PM, ddhm said:

Since Martina has fucked Nelly in front of camera repeatedly , everyone wants to see her doing more , if she did it with Nelly , she can do it with everyone . As long as the voyeur’s imagination can be satisfied by creating the ideal fairy tale scenario in his mind , nothing can be done to reverse the thoughts that many have developed . 

*** Not everyone,  DD .... some go to hot sensible sites like Chaturbate etc., to 'crack one off' (I will name no names, to protect the innocent 😉).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Not everyone,  DD .... some go to hot sensible sites like Chaturbate etc., to 'crack one off' (I will name no names, to protect the innocent 😉).

I prefer personally the daily “ attach “ with these people at RLC . For whoever Chaturbate offers fun , adult entertainment and pleasure , i wish them to enjoy their viewing , lots of free rooms to choose . To each their own pleasure I guess . 

I was thinking that M&A were relatively new here (guessing about 2 years at most).  They eventually replaced previous participants. Carina & Sabrina (aka - 'Elvis' and 'Owl')  They were just about my all-time favourites in RLC - I was very sorry to see them leave.  They were from Italy, they were a real down-to-earth pair.  I think they were more interesting than A&M.  They had interesting guests visit/stay.  They had a certain something; they didn't parade around naked, and rarely had sex - but hey, sex and nudity here, isn't everything.

I tried to find out when M&A arrived here, the best I could establish was around March 2017, longer than the 2 years that I'd previously thought.  So it seems they've been here around 4 years, doesn't feel that long - how time flies!