Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

32 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And I forgot about the heat exaustion. I also hope they spend a nice weekend in the apt, in case Ari stays for the wekend

It depends i think on curly and if he appears . I don’t think that the girls  want to have so much connection to him . 

6 hours ago, winnlove said:

I think Noldus is right! This new apartment must be in Barcelona! It's been a few days since Gina left B4, and the time is the same. It would be nice to see her again in the other B1, B2, B4, to see her again with her lifelong friends ... Gina is ESSENTIAL at RLC! 

*** Yes, Noldus has stated, Barcelona, so that can be treated as a definitive answer, as Noldus genuinely has a degree of inside information here, unlike some who think they have 'inside information' but in reality, know nothing.  I'm glad you're happy with Gina's return, Winn - don't know if you're happy with Caesar's though 😯

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Gina's an alcoholic.  Now with hardly no one around she'll have more time to battle with her demons.  

I think she has control and knows her limits .. she just lets herself loose most of the times because she doesn’t care 

• Haha 1

So RLC have presented a new apartment - I think that took many viewers by surprise.  I think there were one or two who predicted this beforehand, congrats to them for getting it right - all too often, speculation here falls on stony ground.  Something of a surprise to see 'Bruno' (?) this guy seems to have way too many different names.  Caesar has returned - this should be interesting, for sure.   A surprise, considering his violent behaviour, that RLC gave him a place.  I don't really think they'll last long there, considering his violent tendencies 😧

One things for certain - better make sure that new place is near the local cop-shop 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Answer given why Ariana left her apartment  with her toy yesterday , even after so many hours 😁😆 Also , one of the few times that a - stereo bate ( thank you noldus 😎 ) - seems to happen during pure girls pleasure and not as a show or anything .. just too horny women I believe .. no prime time , not high viewership time zone .. except if they try to “ open up “ to the Australian market 😁 In general , a new thing , courtesy of Gina’s new apartment and the orgasm master , Ariana 😁😆

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

So RLC have presented a new apartment - I think that took many viewers by surprise.  I think there were one or two who predicted this beforehand, congrats to them for getting it right - all too often, speculation here falls on stony ground.  Something of a surprise to see 'Bruno' (?) this guy seems to have way too many different names.  Caesar has returned - this should be interesting, for sure.   A surprise, considering his violent behaviour, that RLC gave him a place.  I don't really think they'll last long there, considering his violent tendencies 😧

One things for certain - better make sure that new place is near the local cop-shop 🤣

The question is how this apartment will work. Gina, as someone who really lives in Barcelona, could also fill this apartment with real life. But it could also be that this apartment will be just another bullshit show apartment.

New flat, same bullshit, Ariana, who when she goes out, brings her dildo with her, she definitely budgeted for a show, instead of new flats, RLC, she should find new girls 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2