Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

RLC now changed the news announcement to new apartment with Gina and her boyfriend Bruno has been added. Looks like RLC is reading this topic,

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Apparently RLC needed to modify their ad in relation to Gina and Bruno
we just had to talk about it on the forum
We have too much power in certain areas, too bad it is not in the addition of Roomates or couples apartment :angel:

I only think that RLC  foresees the future and they also know that there’s no future between Gina and curly , so adding Bruno as BF can justify better any possible break up in the future and leaving the apartment only for Gina as “ single “ 😂🤣 ( except if anyone here believes that if and when they break up , Bruno will take over the apartment 😂🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I only think that RLC  foresees the future and they also know that there’s no future between Gina and curly , so adding Bruno as BF can justify better any possible break up in the future and leaving the apartment only for Gina as “ single “ 😂🤣 ( except if anyone here believes that if and when they break up , Bruno will take over the apartment 😂🤣

Another Hakeem.

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Another Hakeem.

Hakeem was great .. jealousy of men here because nobody ( let’s say few to be fair ) can have the way he had his life ( a normal daily job and in the evening a different woman to fuck everyday and 2-3 standards one to overnight ) , this is what happened with the comments . He did exactly as most  single men who love sex would do . Have as many women to fuck as possible .. and he did ☺️ You can’t be honest to women if you want to achieve this , but he didn’t promise them relations or marriages . Hakeem was great , active , a good example of how a man can be successful with his sexual life . 

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bruno is from Domenican Republic . 

He's from Venezuela. Atleast that's what he told Sara or Stella or who it was during one of the first visits in B1.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

He's from Venezuela. Atleast that's what he told Sara or Stella or who it was during one of the first visits in B1.

Yes , it was my mistake .. I might have mixed in my brain the chats also here for Zac and many times reference of Venezuela and Dominican Republic , my mistake again , omedo made the save ☺️😇 

• Haha 1

The apartment is in downtown Barcelona.  Old apartment, floor style is a giveaway, may be 80-100 years old.  Building is probably 5-6 stories.  They are on upper floor. May be an elevator, or not.  Age of the apartment explains why the floor of the kitchen and bath is raised.  Close to the harbor.  Walking distance to the Playa  de la Barcelona.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2