Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've got 1 earplug of my headphones in and the volume at 20%...and it's still doing my head in! I know they live above a pharmacist, but they must also have some fucking deaf neighbours...If it was Iron Maiden, Floyd or Whitesnake, I wouldn't mind...😏

i listen to everything from country music to hard core metal but this shit is worse than disco or rap 

• Upvote 1

Can't be done with any of this stuff - even my lads say its rubbish, but then they were brought up proper!!              

First ? shag of the night brother and gf in the toilet cubicle.

A neighbor has come to complain about the volume of the music, and has warned that she was going to call the police.

Bruno has ended up insulting her. They have a great future prospect ahead.

• Thanks 3

Just now, emnv said:

A neighbor has come to complain about the volume of the music, and has warned that she was going to call the police.

Bruno insulted her...who'd have believed that....😏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF - JackNicholson Yes Nodding - Discover & Share GIFs  | Jack nicholson, I love to laugh, Funny gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

what the fuck is it with that music there is no singing its just the same elecrtonic beat over and over and over and over again non stop and they will listen to this crap for 10 to 12 hrs straight

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

what the fuck is it with that music there is no singing its just the same elecrtonic beat over and over and over and over again non stop and they will listen to this crap for 10 to 12 hrs straight

You'd have to be 'high' to enjoy that shit...😏