Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Is this normal to call out when a resident sleeps?  Normally you call out when they fuck, bate, give or receive blowjobs, etc.

But maybe for these two, it warrants calling out that they are sleeping and for once, at peace.

I think Nold was just highlighting the fact that they weren't having a making up fuck...😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Nold was just highlighting the fact that they weren't having a making up fuck...😄

and therefore, that Jennifer lost 10 dollars betting on a sexual reconciliation 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So we do not need to mention that one year it was common to give a call out every time they went out, came home, woke up and went to bed ... 🤓

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

So we do not need to mention that one year it was common to give a call out every time they went out, came home, woke up and went to bed ... 🤓

you do a good job at calling what's going on. A lot of times when I don't have time to go through all the comments I only read yours to catch up and see if anything important has happened, of course replay is a great help too 😁 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I only read yours to catch up and see if anything important has happened, of course replay is a great help too 😁 

Hmm ... Noldus ... did you catch this?  You are being compared to Replay which is $30 a month or so ... (not sure exact amount).   You might need to start charging for your service!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you missed the first word
the whole banner means "Happy Fucking Birthday"

And maybe we're in for some Happy Birthday fucking later. 😁

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

"Happy Fucking Birthday"

On my cell ... er ... mobile ... and read this and had to check.  OMG does it really say Happy Fucking Birthday?

Customer request to RLC:  Give Noldus the ability to pan and zoom on select cams.