Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so how long before these idiots get thrown out for the same reason Zac lost his apt 

Lilkely before the month of may is done.  Then they'll go back and invade the villa.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Again ... it is likely that nothing exciting will happen here tonight ... but one thing I think we can all agree on ... most people will be keeping an eye on THIS apartment than watching whatever the hell it is that is going on in B2 right now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Again ... it is likely that nothing exciting will happen here tonight ... but one thing I think we can all agree on ... most people will be keeping an eye on THIS apartment than watching whatever the hell it is that is going on in B2 right now.

Chelsea - Real Madrid with Cheerleading 😉

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Lilkely before the month of may is done.  Then they'll go back and invade the villa.  :biggrin:

they didnt learn from Zac he had it made a free apt a good income for just having sex on cam threw it all away because he was a idiot and could not turn down the so called music like i said idiots

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they didnt learn from Zac he had it made a free apt a good income for just having sex on cam threw it all away because he was a idiot and could not turn down the so called music like i said idiots

are they mentally retarded Zac is sleeping on their couch because of playing music to loud all hours

I've got 1 earplug of my headphones in and the volume at 20%...and it's still doing my head in! I know they live above a pharmacist, but they must also have some fucking deaf neighbours...If it was Iron Maiden, Floyd or Whitesnake, I wouldn't mind...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I've got 1 earplug of my headphones in and the volume at 20%...and it's still doing my head in! I know they live above a pharmacist, but they must also have some fucking deaf neighbours...If it was Iron Maiden, Floyd or Whitesnake, I wouldn't mind...😏

I mute the sound 😌 !

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I mute the sound 😌 !

Yes, but how do you then know what they're talking about...😏

I do, tbh, I was just checking the noise levels out...It sounds like they've turned it down now...

That's a shame...😏