Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

we need a name on Bruno's brother . let's call him Red (top) 🙂

A "friend" of Cesar, and sort of a word play on Bruno, I'm thinking Brutus would fit very well.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, emnv said:

A person has knocked on the door, it is the owner of the pharmacy that is located just under the apartment. There is a water leak in the bathroom that reaches the ceiling of the pharmacy.

Bruno's brother has called him. Bruno is on his way and will see the leak tomorrow with the pharmacy owner. They didn't allow the person to enter the apartment.

Meanwhile the water has been cut off.

thx
So lots of UM then...

18 minutes ago, emnv said:

A person has knocked on the door, it is the owner of the pharmacy that is located just under the apartment. There is a water leak in the bathroom that reaches the ceiling of the pharmacy.

Bruno's brother has called him. Bruno is on his way and will see the leak tomorrow with the pharmacy owner. They didn't allow the person to enter the apartment.

Meanwhile the water has been cut off.

That's handy...:dodgy:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, emnv said:

Good luck, there are only 1225 pharmacies in the City 😜

I have been to many bar to bar rounds
But never pharmacy to pharmacy ....  🥴

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

that's great news, especially for CC members 😂

I know that the news spread also to other apartment topics  very fast 😂🤣 , so , it was a good opportunity doing so 😆🤓

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I know!  I saw this last night in Masha's apartment.  Why do guys feel they have to furiously finger fuck us all the time?  I know there are times when that is very hot.  Maybe Masha and this girl wanted it that way.  But for me and most girls I used to hang with, it's rare to want it for such a prolonged period of time.  Watch the girls who bate?  I think Holly is good at this ... she only goes crazy finger fucking herself at the end for about 15 seconds (not that I hve timed her, ok).

Finger fuck while knowing the woman’s g-spot makes wonders .. that’s what I can say 🙈🙊

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

They need to learn where the G point is to massage it with tenderness  😚

We think alike good friend 😉😏

2 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I don't care if any of the girls were popping golden eggs out of their twats ,,,this crack house isn't worth watching.  

18848290.gif

I should have said,, the mentally unstable house.

• Upvote 1