Gina and Bruno - Home activities #3

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

That is violence in front of the camera.

What else do we need to watch from this asshole?

Agree she should kick him out, the way he sat with her phone and computer, then threw her phone down to the ground. And his brother doesnt seem to be much better with his girl when he gets pissed.

1 hour ago, emnv said:

A person has knocked on the door, it is the owner of the pharmacy that is located just under the apartment. There is a water leak in the bathroom that reaches the ceiling of the pharmacy.

Bruno's brother has called him. Bruno is on his way and will see the leak tomorrow with the pharmacy owner. They didn't allow the person to enter the apartment.

Meanwhile the water has been cut off.

I wonder if that's from the lack of a shower curtain, good luck explaining that one to the neighbors. lol :biggrin: 

15 minutes ago, emnv said:

That is violence in front of the camera.

What else do we need to watch from this asshole?

Do you know what the fight was about and what was said ? You understand spanish right ?

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sai di cosa si trattava e cosa è stato detto? Capisci lo spagnolo, vero?

Ho capito che Gins ha detto a cesar mentra litigavano, “ fuori dalla mia casa, non voglio assistere ad un altro tuo spettacolo”

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Do you know what the fight was about and what was said ? You understand spanish right ?

Well, I don't have replay and cannot transcript the entire conversation, but these are things that I heard from him while in the bedroom:

You are a crazy shit, I'm going to do what I want with other girls, if this ends, let it end, you're toxic, I hate you, ...

For the first time I saw Gina determined to kick him off the house, but we all know how the story will continue tomorrow...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, me0369 said:

I wonder if that's from the lack of a shower curtain, good luck explaining that one to the neighbors. lol :biggrin: 

Also explaining all the cameras lol, as for curtain not everyone uses that, depends how the room is. Also they been splashing a lot of water out from the tub.

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ho capito che Gins ha detto a cesar mentra litigavano, “ fuori dalla mia casa, non voglio assistere ad un altro tuo spettacolo”

I wonder if this was Ginas old place where she lived before b1 / b4. Or if she had another place.

5 minutes ago, emnv said:

Well, I don't have replay and cannot transcript the entire conversation, but these are things that I heard from him while in the bedroom:

You are a crazy shit, I'm going to do what I want with other girls, if this ends, let it end, you're toxic, I hate you, ...

For the first time I saw Gina determined to kick him off the house, but we all know how the story will continue tomorrow...

Thx...

So Bruno's gonna do what he wants with other girls...Who would've believed that...😏