Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

16 hours ago, maxfactor said:

wow... there are five or six guys on CC that have been begging for men...lol  I hope they are happy!

Maybe I am. It's better than B2.

20 hours ago, maxfactor said:

wow... there are five or six guys on CC that have been begging for men...lol  I hope they are happy!

Only guys at a party is just as pointless as only girls at a party. That RLC so obsessively sticks to the idea of separating the sexes will be their downfall.

Gina at B1 last night. now at B2......guess she's in a "mobile" witness protection program hiding from Bruno.  Good example of how to pick a bad boyfriend.  I personally think he's too physical with Gina as witnessed in the past.  I get it that Gina's a little out there but no excuse for his mean behavior.  I fear he can't control himself and may one time go even farther than has in the past.  What JD just mentioned may be true and if true, RLC should step in and give him the boot!

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, panther73 a dit :

Gina at B1 last night. now at B2......guess she's in a "mobile" witness protection program hiding from Bruno.  Good example of how to pick a bad boyfriend.  I personally think he's too physical with Gina as witnessed in the past.  I get it that Gina's a little out there but no excuse for his mean behavior.  I fear he can't control himself and may one time go even farther than has in the past.  What JD just mentioned may be true and if true, RLC should step in and give him the boot!

if you have replay check out the time stamp i gave.  it would be good to have another persons opinion.