B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:
I have not followed the packing,  it is most likely that they will send something home

They deliver packages and suitcases now

If everyone packs their bags, the villa will soon be empty. and go to MN?
There were always sections when the villa was closed to spectators
The owner from Russia needs the villa for his vacation??🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

damn you would think they would have a going away party for them oh thats right they have not had a party since the cops showed up how many weeks ago now i said there would be consequences for pissing off the cops and not mention the neighbors who where the ones who kept calling the cops all night and so now its well over a month coming up on 2 months now  and considering they had party every other week at least i would say they decided to cool it for awhile 

20 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I  have posted hundreds !!! of pictures here...never saw one from you... so get off your superiority of your view is worth more cause you pay to watch some scenes that I will likely see in time on ten other sites and get to enjoy the wacky and fun and even dumb reports from the forum members ... 

Thus proving my point that you are dependent on the "paying dupes" that you referred to. Thanks for proving my point.

23 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

you expose yourself as a whinning child that I knew right away from these type of critical asshole posts

Says the guy who whines and makes critical asshole posts about Masha. 

24 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so back to the ignore you go

Until the next time you decide not to ignore me? Like right now? 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:
I have not followed the packing,  it is most likely that they will send something home

they are taking boxes outside and someone is collecting them. Guess it will be freighted home. Way too much to take on a flight!!

4 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

nothing indicates a departure of anyone!

No but Megan has just packed a full case and 3 boxes, most likely sending home.

Holly both sewing machines and other stuff.

Fair to say that unless there is a new room that they are going to then at the very least Meg is off.

Seemed a bit rushed though, like the order only came in earlier and it had to be done as on the clock.