B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I fucking hate them too...especially when most of the time they make no sense, and barely correspond to the actual post. I think it's probably sheer laziness a lot of the time, when a member doesn't agree with you, but can't be arsed, or hasn't the intelligence to piece together a logical reply...'confused' emojis are even worse...they make the perpetrator actually sound like they're as thick as pig shit, by admitting they don't understand what is often a simple post. The usual suspects, we know who you are...and you look rather embarrassing 🤣

Mine was just poking fun you my friend, and you left the door open...😁

Point taken....I like a bit of fun poking - it comes with the territory of posting on the forum!! On the rest, totally agree

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I fucking hate them too...especially when most of the time they make no sense, and barely correspond to the actual post. I think it's probably sheer laziness a lot of the time, when a member doesn't agree with you, but can't be arsed, or hasn't the intelligence to piece together a logical reply...'confused' emojis are even worse...they make the perpetrator actually sound like they're as thick as pig shit, by admitting they don't understand what is often a simple post. The usual suspects, we know who you are...and you look rather embarrassing 🤣

Mine was just poking fun you my friend, and you left the door open...😁

that so funny, a guy said he quote confused emoji at his own posts, lol thats is confused at his best🙂

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mingo said:

it seems to me after watching Martina and Alberto over over 3 years, they don't do much together as a couple. This would have been the perfect outing for both of them and the dogs.. and if Martina wants to party it up later in the evening, Alberto could have gone home on his own. 

Yes, I saw him at the BBQ and he brought the dogs, but the only other event was Gina 1 year party. He left early that night as you suggest - on his bike!!

il y a 23 minutes, TheGambit a dit :

Music banging, alcohol around, that Barcelona weather, youre in pretty much vacations all time, good food, model-type girls naked in a pool, and there you are, in the living room.

That would make me reconsider things in life.

Hardly!

• Upvote 1

Looks like Martina didn't see Boggert sitting at the table when she opened her towel and exposed her tits!  😲  I don't think anyone would believe it's the first time he's seen them though!  Nelly doesn't seem to have an issue with it apparently.  I wonder if Martina will tell Alberto about it.

• Haha 2