B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you greatly underestimate the number of subscriptions within this kind of site
Think that on RLC participants don't pay rent or water or electricity bills if I'm not mistaken, so somebody has to pay for this sort of thing and I doubt that RLC will spend money on it if they do not have it
Also believe that each couple receives financial compensation to be seen on cameras 24/7.
And I'm not yet talking about the more or less lucrative bonuses for the girls of the barça and surely Leora / Malia
It should not be forgotten either that RLC is a company which must also have employees.
So I doubt that you can have the money for all of this with only 10,000 subscription plus or minus 45 euros/ month

at 10,000 subscriptions thats 450,000 a month 5,400,000 a year that should pay the bills that almost a half a million a month that seams like a nice sum to me

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

at 10,000 subscriptions thats 450,000 a month 5,400,000 a year that should pay the bills

I don't think it can be enough to pay for everything and at the same time make money
Because I don't know a lot of companies that are in deficit
Especially with only 10,000 subscriptions, I don't think you can afford to ban members and thus lose income for the next month.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Think that on RLC participants don't pay rent or water or electricity bills if I'm not mistaken, so somebody has to pay for this sort of thing and I doubt that RLC will spend money on it if they do not have it
Also believe that each couple receives financial compensation to be seen on cameras 24/7.

Not to mention the biggest expense which is maintaining the servers used to broadcast at such a high quality, plus their own upkeep and paying their own employees that run the site. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you greatly underestimate the number of subscriptions within this kind of site
And I'm not yet talking about the more or less lucrative bonuses for the girls of the barça and surely Leora / Malia
It should not be forgotten either that RLC is a company which must also have employees.
So I doubt that you can have the money for all of this with only 10,000 subscription plus or minus 45 euros/ month

The number I said is not out of thin air 😊  and it'd be more than enough to cover all the costs and leave good profit for the owners. lets do a quick math 😜

if on average a subscriber  pay €30 a month. 10,000 * €30 = £300,000 a month * 12 = €3,600,000  a year.

they have 22 couples/single girls participants at any given time, if we assume RLC on average pays them €4000 each month (which is a generous estimate) 22*€4000= €88000 a month or €88000*12= €1,056,000

if they don't own the apartments, we can safely assume the average rent and running cost for them to be around €3000 per month ( the villa could be more expensive and apartments in czech republic a lot less expensive ) 11* €3000 =€33000 a moth or €33000*12= €396,000 

we can assume RLC spend €300,000 a year on employee's salary and cost of running their website. and lets put aside another € 250,000 for logistec/maintenance and other unexpected expenses. 

total cost = €1,056,000 + €396,000 + €300,000 + €250,000 = €2,000,2000

Profit = €3,600,000 - €2,000,000 = €1,598,000 

so with this basic math, you see there is enough there to keep it going and leave a very good profit for its shareholders. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't think it can be enough to pay for everything and at the same time make money
Because I don't know a lot of companies that are in deficit
Especially with only 10,000 subscriptions, I don't think you can afford to ban members and thus lose income for the next month.

if the rent is 2,000 a month more or less im just putting numbers out there and thats 20,000 a month for rent and lets say they pay the tennants  1,000 a week that adds up to 112,000 a month thats 132,000 out of 450,000 like i said its enough to pay the bills

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emoemily said:

the pool is looking extremely full and the living room door is open so if it overflows it will flood into the living room! 😲

Damn you're right, someone must have forgotten to turn it off.