Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

12 hours ago, bluewinner said:

You have some good ideas, and you are from Russia. why don't you become a VHTV manager and put your ideas to the test ? I heard they are looking for new managers 😉   

Well, this is the level "If you don't like new iPhone - make smartphone yourself what you like". 

But main problem is that if I become as manager, I would do +/- what Stifler do. Just because do not have desire to control pets like +7. And if invite party-makers, then this apartment will not bring anything except hemorrhoids, money losses and closure for month.☹️ I repeat, current managers can opened much more unpredictable and active people. But this is not profitable in current situation.

1 hour ago, realm174 said:

I wish I understood the language. There are often conversations (with dressed people, not the regular people on cam) that seem to be "business". I'd be curious to know who is trying to convince who of what... 

It will be biggest administration's mistake if they do it:

- Imagination, theories are the best fuel for interest. I have dozens messages in PM with request to translate and subscribers who make a lot posts with theories and assumptions quickly lose interest to situation when they hear.

- Hiding. Participants talk many things that will not be well accepted by a large audience. And all sorts of drugs. Therefore, all talk on camera will be nothing. And 30% of time they will hide to talk about real things.

- Time-wasting with false intrigue. That's what the earnings are on now. With translation, you will close apartment in 20 minutes. For example, Stifler. I don’t remember (Ken/second apartment or Stif) - there was party when they talked for 20-30 minutes and then they were just playing for time. Guests said several times, "Please bye-bye and go home already?!" - host looked at statistics and answered "No, we are in top please 15 minutes more". Or at Stifler's (as if he, Ken, some people and Goldie) - they just talked for 40 minutes "Carl stole corals from Claire, and Claire stole a clarinet from Carl. If Carl hadn't stolen the corals from Claire, Claire wouldn't have stolen the clarinet from Carl." When I saw by timeline that they doing this shit for ~40 minutes, I broken my face with epic facepalm.🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, squish said:

VH down to 28 apartments or rather 29 when Lola is included. Can't remember when it was last this low.

It's not the quantity of apartments, it's the piss poor quality of them! Ask yourself "How many of the available apartments of today would I have watched 2 years ago?" 

8 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

And on top of that, I am also working on research that involves invasive brain surgery. No kidding!  But I’m just a crazy person. You guys are too much. 

Hope you don't do the brain surgery yourself😉.. i'm not good in doing two things at the same time and with surgery. Oh oh..

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2021 at 2:55 PM, jjkopite said:

It's not the quantity of apartments, it's the piss poor quality of them! Ask yourself "How many of the available apartments of today would I have watched 2 years ago?" 

And that's the main reason why I would not want to be a paying member. I look at the free ones, I look at the hundreds of videos available all over the internet, and there might be 2-3 apartments I would want to pay for, and even then, only sporadically.  Maybe that could be an option for them, have a "pay per apartment" option... Then they'd get to know real fast which ones need to be ditched.

2 hours ago, realm174 said:

And that's the main reason why I would not want to be a paying member. I look at the free ones, I look at the hundreds of videos available all over the internet, and there might be 2-3 apartments I would want to pay for, and even then, only sporadically.  Maybe that could be an option for them, have a "pay per apartment" option... Then they'd get to know real fast which ones need to be ditched.

They should know that anyway from the lists of 'favourite' sites (for those who pay a subscription and who therefore have a stake in the enterprise).