Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

Geez Louise, I thought we had our fair share of sicko’s and pervs on this forum. 
but I think we are very tame and almost civilised (tongue n cheek) compared to vhtv forums. 
so many gay men with their million posts. Actually making it unreadable. 
definitely staying true to here.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Geez Louise, I thought we had our fair share of sicko’s and pervs on this forum. 
but I think we are very tame and almost civilised (tongue n cheek) compared to vhtv forums. 
so many gay men with their million posts. Actually making it unreadable. 
definitely staying true to here.  

Are you implying that gay men are sickos and pervs?

14 hours ago, squish said:

I read that Putin has ordered a sort of a covid lockdown for Russia. This may affect the ability of tenants in attracting guests.

Hi Squish, you have a very valid point there but going on the evidence so far(regarding VH) It doesn't seem that face coverings etc, etc figure very highly in the participants everyday lives. 

37 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Squish, you have a very valid point there but going on the evidence so far(regarding VH) It doesn't seem that face coverings etc, etc figure very highly in the participants everyday lives. 

Only if they are ugly 🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Let alone sexual distancing. Only a third have had jabs of sputnik 5 which was never properly tested beforehand. Groomy has already highlighted that there is a societal culture of mistrust and avoidance. Those students doing medical degree courses are press-ganged into working in covid wards or no degree. Those who speak out against the national shambolic arrangements that exist and the dangers to the public are 'suicided.' 

• Like 1

VH sometimes seems to do things right and others they seem to do their best to screw things up🤣.I sign last month because Kira house had some interesting guests and routines,also Jules house recieve a cute brunet guest with great tits and was hot to fallow and even seemed she was moving in..also new at the time giest Arina apeared in B&I house and i felt in love with her body(amazing tits with giant aureolas)..all seemed to be going fine..so felt was worth to keep paying them..THEN..Kira leaved(and the couple interesting guests and stuff)and they puted "something" in the house that isnt apealing at all..The cute brunet guest in Jules house packed her things back and desapeared..now house have that unactrative girl with glasses that is always with same red shirt and an very pale dude with tats in face doing boring webcamming shows..and to finish they opened a house for the lovely Arina but..they puted some dude "living" in their living room and making the place unatchable..to end this tale..Think wont renew again🤣.Will wait till they do some smart decisions again and then return for a little longer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

VH sometimes seems to do things right and others they seem to do their best to screw things up🤣.I sign last month because Kira house had some interesting guests and routines,also Jules house recieve a cute brunet guest with great tits and was hot to fallow and even seemed she was moving in..also new at the time giest Arina apeared in B&I house and i felt in love with her body(amazing tits with giant aureolas)..all seemed to be going fine..so felt was worth to keep paying them..THEN..Kira leaved(and the couple interesting guests and stuff)and they puted "something" in the house that isnt apealing at all..The cute brunet guest in Jules house packed her things back and desapeared..now house have that unactrative girl with glasses that is always with same red shirt and an very pale dude with tats in face doing boring webcamming shows..and to finish they opened a house for the lovely Arina but..they puted some dude "living" in their living room and making the place unatchable..to end this tale..Think wont renew again🤣.Will wait till they do some smart decisions again and then return for a little longer.

Hi Ze not seen you in ages was beginning to wonder if you were ok but glad to to see all ok 👍 

Not seen Budda in months now nor answering any PM's either so hope nhe is still ok?

The tenants on RLC control how or what RLC is all about. Now it seems that the tenants control how or what VHTV is all about. Both sites lack any direction or any true sense of voyeurism. Disheartening to see both sites deteriorate so poorly in such a short time. RLC is stilling free falling in a bottomless pit while VHTV keeps slamming itself into a brick wall.

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Perhaps VHTV should rename themselves to Variety-House.tv instead of Voyeur-House.tv since their site stresses variety over anything that resembles the true meaning of voyeurism.

That's actually quite accurate, and not a bad idea at all to rename the site. It still gets traffic, so obviously it's fulfilling someone's needs, but a more appropriate name would definitely not hurt. 

• Like 1