B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #62 (June)

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Neil but what is the downside?  There probably is a downside, there always always is in life.

But someone needs to articulate it because I don't see it.

Of course, if RLC has two complete total sluts waiting in line to get in ... we can't see that ... that could expose this as a mistake.  But I see no reason to see that room be empty and I think these girls were meant to sleep together every night.

no way ...they need time away...they are too bonded all day long ...they need some privacy for rest, bating, bringing in boys ... RLC will find replacements for the other room... and trust me they have some former fun (Russian) couple planned( Amanda Pablo ?) that is probably just taking politics and time .... No way would I want these 2 limited to just one room 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

as said, these are my own personal dislikes and likes. i have no logical reason for disliking them but I do. Up to now in my view they have brought nothing to the party and what they did bring I thought out of order as I mentioned several times. I'm sure there are those who will love them but not me !!

can't forgive and forget I guess ... you will miss out on the good things they bring (you know the list)  ... just because of one day, one view of your  disdain from one drunken day... do you carry that unforgiveness in your personal life ....forgiveness is a path to freedom and personal happiness ... 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

can't forgive and forget I guess ... you will miss out on the good things they bring (you know the list)  ... just because of one day, one view of your  disdain from one drunken day... do you carry that unforgiveness in your personal life ....forgiveness is a path to freedom and personal happiness ... 

and so endeth the sermon!!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

as said, these are my own personal dislikes and likes. i have no logical reason for disliking them but I do. Up to now in my view they have brought nothing to the party and what they did bring I thought out of order as I mentioned several times. I'm sure there are those who will love them but not me !!

I like Elian, but I'm not too fond of Tesla. I think Elian has a pretty face without her glasses on. Tesla on the other hand, not so pretty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

T & E moving may not be a good move. Leaves Vivian isolated. After last night's fun I kinda doubt she joins them unless they come to her.

WTF, why rlc give them the masterbedroom?, that bedroom is for amy or maybe rlc and bogdan want more water leak in the living room

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

but if I might expand a bit? My Criteria for viewing is entertainment and pleasure, I would, So 4 questions I ask :

Do i find T & E attractive?: No

Have they done anything to enhance my viewing pleasure?: No

Will they bring something new to the Villa?: I don't think so

Do they interact in an interesting way with others? (which is one of my main reasons for subbing to RLC) Not that I've noticed.

So why watch only a portion of whats available. Doesn't make sense:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

T&E moving their clothes into the top floor master bedroom. 

They should have moved straight in there at the start of their stay...It suggests that whoever RLC had lined up for the 'Megan Suite', ain't gonna happen now...
Kick N&B out and, theoretically, there'll be 4 beds up for grabs...It can't be that difficult to find 4 brand new gorgeous, uninhibited and genuinely bisexual girls, surely... 😏

• Like 3