Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #7

Aahhh sussed it, a guy who slobs about all day and night,sleeps most of the time and plays games the rest with an occasional fuck thrown in, he must be......................a bloody genius :biggrin:

Mind you that must apply to most of them so we are all paying to watch genius's at work and play :biggrin:

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Guess to you a normal guy/girl can't be in a project like VH where their income come essentially for staying at home doing their habits. It's quite interesting to see your selective pursuit to Ken habits ignoring all that he does except be on the phone.
And yes he seems a nice and well educated guy that never show any signs of disrespect with anyone that have a very nice girlfriend and seems to work pretty well as a couple till now (unfortunately for you)

Like many other VH members, I follow this project mainly to see the sex scenes between the tenants (I think - more or less - that's the same thing for you too). In fact, no one posts photos of women washing dishes or making beds.
I really like Barbie and, of course, I love seeing her when she has sex. Considering she only has sex with Ken, if he neglects her and / or only has sex for a few minutes, I am obviously disappointed.
That said, I don't question Ken is a nice and polite guy and I don't contest his relationship with Barbie either.
I know many guys who are Ken's age: there are those who study, those who read a newspaper or a book, those who watch news on TV, those who follow the History Channel or National Geographic, those who play chess or crossword puzzles, those who paints, etc. etc.
Ken does absolutely nothing: just video games.
Well, when you see a young boy with no interest and whose life is all about video games, it's normal to wonder, "If all boys were like Ken, what future would we have?"
So no personal fury but only reasonable considerations.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, budda said:

Like many other VH members, I follow this project mainly to see the sex scenes between the tenants (I think - more or less - that's the same thing for you too). In fact, no one posts photos of women washing dishes or making beds.
I really like Barbie and, of course, I love seeing her when she has sex. Considering she only has sex with Ken, if he neglects her and / or only has sex for a few minutes, I am obviously disappointed.
That said, I don't question Ken is a nice and polite guy and I don't contest his relationship with Barbie either.
I know many guys who are Ken's age: there are those who study, those who read a newspaper or a book, those who watch news on TV, those who follow the History Channel or National Geographic, those who play chess or crossword puzzles, those who paints, etc. etc.
Well, when you see a young boy with no interest and whose life is all about video games, it's normal to wonder, "If all boys were like Ken, what future would we have?"

Very well said!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, budda said:

You are just trying to find a reason to justify your obsession, but it  just does’t work…

• Like 3

6 hours ago, stash said:

You are just trying to find a reason to justify your obsession, but it  just does’t work…

To be fair hasn't everybody got an obsession, within reason, who log onto VH or is it just curiosity? :biggrin:

• Upvote 2