B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Тя се е доказала като лицемер, затова и омразата към нея .. може би цялото нещо в Барселона за нея вече не е това, което отговаря на живота й. Богдан има кауза, какво има Нели? Да бъде майка, която да й води децата (останалите момичета от В4)? 

What exactly is Bogdan's cause,besides having some position in the project?

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right , but when guests are around , I think he tries to comfort all of them . Anyway , maybe I am disappointed knowing so much background things for Nelly and I allow this affect my judgment , maybe not fair from my side but I can’t also hide my frustration about her and I am glad that many opinions are posted with very good arguments . 

Yes it's obvious a lot of members here let their hate for Nelly/Bogdan cloud their judgement. There's several other girls that are on their phones for hours during a party, leave halfway through, goes to hide in their rooms or dont even show up and it barely gets a mention here.

Same thing with the the topless thing, today there was several girls topless without anyone making a deal about it. But if some girl has a top on it's because Nelly forced them to.

People need to get their heads out of their asses and realize that their RLC crush isn't some perfect girl that the evil Nelly has forced to behave like a nun.

I agree with the majority here that Nelly and Bogdan has been at the villa for too long but all the hate and whining they get are tiresome when people could focus on one of the better days we had on RLC lately seeing so many of the Barcelona residents socialize half nude for a full day, for some of them the first time they meet.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Fuck off with you pseudo bull shit and get it through your thick head...this is not real-life!  FFS.  Get your head out of your ass.

Why, you win, RLC is nothing else than a group of show girls all pretending to be lesbians. All real life is dead and you have your will.

3 minutes ago, Solasa said:

Да, очевидно е, че много от членовете тук оставят омразата си към Нели / Богдан да замъгли преценката си. Има няколко други момичета, които са с телефони в продължение на часове по време на парти, напускат половината път, отива да се скрие в стаите си или дори не се появява и едва се споменава тук.

Същото нещо с топлес, днес имаше няколко момичета в топлес, без никой да е сключил сделка за това. Но ако някое момиче е отгоре, това е, защото Нели ги е принудила.

Хората трябва да измъкнат главите си от задниците и да осъзнаят, че тяхното смазване на RLC не е някакво перфектно момиче, което злата Нели е принудила да се държи като монахиня.

Съгласен съм с мнозинството тук, че Нели и Богдан са били във вилата твърде дълго, но цялата омраза и  хленчене, които получават, са уморителни, когато хората могат да се съсредоточат върху един от най-добрите дни, които имахме в RLC напоследък, виждайки толкова много от жителите на Барселона общувайте наполовина голи за цял ден, за някои от тях за първи път се срещат.

Exactly! You have my full support!👍👏

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why, you win, RLC is nothing else than a group of show girls all pretending to be lesbians. All real life is dead and you have your will.

sorry to tell you this but the only girls who do what you blame are Leora and Malia, so you are not really in the right topic 😁

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry to tell you this but the only girls who do what you blame are Leora and Malia, so you are not really in the right topic 😁

Honestly, i think you know that Leora just jumped on the bullshit train started in GOV.

Sure, Leora and Malia are really the extreme negative example but the source of the problem are the viewers who start crying every time a guy enters one of these apartments.