Nina & Kira (2021) Part #2

On 8/4/2021 at 9:41 AM, Robwin said:

Yeah i thought ther last place was quite cute with the split level kitchen etc etc. The living room though was a bit cramped.

I never liked that place. It looked like it was 100 years old, which I guess it could be, since Russia's been around for a while. Always hated the elevated kitchen.

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Moving again? Maybe they should realize they are way over their sell date already...

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle😺any way the girls are not past their sell by date 

their in their prime😻

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle😺any way the girls are not past their sell by date 

their in their prime😻

What are you talking about the girls are still young and just getting started.😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I never liked that place. It looked like it was 100 years old, which I guess it could be, since Russia been around for a while. Always hated the elevated kitchen.

Ahhh you are just old fashioned, get with the modern era pal :biggrin:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

their in their prime😻

Would that be Amazon Prime as they are good for many locations :biggrin:

• Haha 2

I’ve just been reading on TVs Ceefax about a Russian Lesbian family having to flee to Spain after having death 

threats against them .It must be getting very bad over in Russia. now .

I can now understand  why the girls are being very careful,not to show to much loving emotions ❤️
They must be a little bit worried .What’s become of this  world ,unable to love who you want.

Keep your chin up girls ,we’re all thinking of you😻

• Like 1