B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not going to lie, I had to google "do identical twins have menstruate at the same time?".  

The answer is NO.  

So this might be the most exciting thing in RLC Nation tonight ... as it is quite rare apparently.

To be honest I watched only one put in the tampon and since women that lives together have a hight chance to sync their periods I assumed that the other is also in her period. Sorry to give you hight hopes. 😅

I know Mia came home last night with a pad in her panties but I just assumed she had let the guy come inside her. I thought Lia just had her period last week. As late as I am on here I get to see a lot of crotch shots when all these people are sleeping. Doesn't really turn me on but I am a sucker for nice panties. 

28 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know Mia came home last night with a pad in her panties but I just assumed she had let the guy come inside her. I thought Lia just had her period last week. As late as I am on here I get to see a lot of crotch shots when all these people are sleeping. Doesn't really turn me on but I am a sucker for nice panties. 

is twins can have twins?

i wondering if patel the beard guy trying to get that by coming in both

46 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not going to lie, I had to google "do identical twins menstruate at the same time?".  

The answer is NO.  

So this might be the most exciting thing in RLC Nation tonight ... as it is quite rare apparently.

You're full of surprises 'JenniferMom'. I think what you read was that they don't necessarily menstruate at the same time because they're twins. That doesn't mean you're watching something historic. Rare would possibly  be too strong a word.::)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The twins Lia & Mia joined the 400 day club today (total number of days in the COV / GOV apartments).

Vivian has 100 days tomorrow

In the case of the twins, a day of sadness, I would say. So much time and so little actual content.

Also in this stay, the real action only takes place somewhere else and in the apartments (or the house) there are only cheap shows.

34 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In the case of the twins, a day of sadness, I would say. So much time and so little actual content.

Also in this stay, the real action only takes place somewhere else and in the apartments (or the house) there are only cheap shows.

That's just the way it is.