B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

Just now, ddhm said:

But this is where you insist , on what happened at the balcony and you now saying what “ might have  happened”  

Why don't you find my actual quote where you say I insist. Find that and post it. I'm waiting. You can't make up a quote from me and still call yourself a moral and ethical voice. You just pissed yourself. 

1 minute ago, ddhothot said:

If you feel he seems immune from rules, just put him on ignore if you disagree that much, moderate him yourself.  I can't see you and Harley ever agreeing on anything but the odd post so you won't be missing anything.

Great advise ddhothot!

• Thanks 1

I have told the story of Bogdan and Annabelle on several occasions so it can't be that hard to find my actual quote. Do you know what people are called who make up stuff and then try and put in someone else' mouth? I will continue to wait on you to prove your verisimilitude Mr. @ddhm

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are attacking anyone calling as losers because we watch RLC.. you are attacking anyone calling us fools because we watch RLC …. WAKE UP … YOU HAVE ABSOLUTE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND , REQUEST AND CRITICIZE PUBLICLY SOMETHING THAT IS A PAID SERVICE AND YOU DON’T PAY  … WAKE UP … pay and then you have all the right to comment ,criticize and approach RLC and the tenants anyway you wish ( in which there are still forum rules which seem not being applied to you for undefined reasons ) 

Even if you pay RLC it doesn't give you any right to come here everyday and call its participants assholes just because you do not like them. it's just common decency. 😊 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

By the way, Efrim and Annabelle were the only people in their group who were not invited to the wedding party that was also recorded by RLC.

Efim and Anabel

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, philo said:

I have told the story of Bogdan and Annabelle on several occasions so it can't be that hard to find my actual quote. Do you know what people are called who make up stuff and then try and put in someone else' mouth? I will continue to wait on you to prove your verisimilitude Mr. @ddhm

Sorry Philo, you have written about this story so many times, and everytime it has be refuted by trusted long term members of this forum. at this point you have no credibility. 😉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, philo said:

You asked were for proof in the past too and didn't provide it then either. If you're claiming it happened you should be willing to back this up.

• Upvote 3

Good Day Alberto, Martina,

Just wanted to comment on how distraught Martina has been of late. Could it be thinking about the past, the stress of the future?  Martina you are doing the best you can? Martina may be shedding tears and sharing with the wrong person but... When you read this note, I wanted to commend you both on the 10 years (going on 11) that you two have been together; Martina has put up with you (Alberto) and you her.  It is obvious there is something there, whether it be something from the past that brought you two together and may have held you two together or the fear of being separate. Could it be for "love" and "understanding"?

After 10 years no one will understand each of you better than you understand yourselves together.  For so many couples that have been together for many reasons, they have persevered, some good times and some not so good times but you have both endured. Call a truce for a day!  Martina has proven her courage, she is focus on the future and decided to make her life better, perhaps thinking better for the both of you. Alberto believes in you Martina, which he has shown with the support he had provided you when you were studying for the entrance exam. 

Yes, it is true there are some things he is not doing at this time, which he should but only you two know the reasons why. He will get it together!

Alberto and Martina spend the day at the beach, go to the mall, continue your upbeat and supportive conversations, enjoy one another’s company, have a good candlelight dinner and enjoy!  

Get it together..Life is too short!

• Upvote 1