B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Ich habe nichts falsch gemacht, außer mich zu verteidigen, als ich angegriffen wurde. Dieser Beitrag von dir zeigt und sagt mir alles, was ich wissen oder mich um dich kümmern muss. Ich spreche mit vielen Leuten in diesem Forum mit Respekt!!

Nothing wrong?? You provoke all the time

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You always explain your posts and where you base them .. but you seem to insist on this particular event when nothing has been seen on cameras , am I right ? Why should be any benefit for the others stating the fact the way they think ? Do they have anything to gain with that ? You also don’t but I can only say that you want to have this the way you believe it happened so as to prove your credibility .. for whatever I am concerned , this is an incident that was never captured on cameras as there wasn’t one and it is simply your theory of what happened .. 

I don’t  think we should speak about banning and such things , I think that we should move on from an incident that happened many years ago and concentrate on what we are currently watching , that is what matters the most .. at the end , only the participants know what happened that night , even if things happened the way you say , we go to issues like circumstances that occurred  , drunk , feelings , emotions and so on .. 

It’s mostly a good forum chat today with Harley trying to ruin the good feeling  and opinions exchange so as to continue watching , posting and commenting with the same respecting level to anyone’s thoughts . 

I thought that one of the things that we were discussing was the reputation of Bogdan vs Nelly, and others. Why is it not a good idea to find out who tells the truth, no matter how old the evidence? You assumption that there is no video evidence is incorrect. There is video of everything except what may have occurred on the balcony. There is also video evidence of Bogdan going to wash up immediately after Efrim caught them. There is hours of video evidence of the photos Bogdan was taking with her legs akimbo while sitting on the ledge of the window. If it proves someone a liar who uses this forum to convince or persuade others of their integrity, the I say it is worth the effort.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have done nothing wrong but defend myself when I was attacked.  This post of yours shows and tells me everything I need to know or care about you.  I speak with many people on this forum with respect!!

You are attacking anyone calling as losers because we watch RLC.. you are attacking anyone calling us fools because we watch RLC …. WAKE UP … YOU HAVE ABSOLUTE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND , REQUEST AND CRITICIZE PUBLICLY SOMETHING THAT IS A PAID SERVICE AND YOU DON’T PAY  … WAKE UP … pay and then you have all the right to comment ,criticize and approach RLC and the tenants anyway you wish ( in which there are still forum rules which seem not being applied to you for undefined reasons ) 

bogdan has no authority over nelly. He cant stop her drinking, cant stop her having sex with martina, cant stop her trying to have sex with other guys and he has to submit to her wishes. There is a lot of relationships where the man controls the woman but this relationship is the other way around

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Barni said:

Nothing wrong?? You provoke all the time

just to people that wear their feelings on their sleeves.  i'm not in love with any of these fictional participants like so many are and it's those people that have a problem.  I don't provoke anything!!

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I thought that one of the things that we were discussing was the reputation of Bogdan vs Nelly, and others. Why is it not a good idea to find out who tells the truth, no matter how old the evidence? You assumption that there is no video evidence is incorrect. There is video of everything except what may have occurred on the balcony. There is also video evidence of Bogdan going to wash up immediately after Efrim caught them. There is hours of video evidence of the photos Bogdan was taking with her legs akimbo while sitting on the ledge of the window. If it proves someone a liar who uses this forum to convince or persuade others of their integrity, the I say it is worth the effort.

But this is where you insist , on what happened at the balcony and you now saying what “ might have  happened”  

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

Simply the best advice for so many  harley suckers,  he has continuosly  sucked in Blue and many others to his own personal delight... it looks good on them as it shows how weak they are for his  antagonism Kink  and perhaps the attention they get to repute his childish nonsense .  Oh look at how intelligent our rebuttles are ... give ME a LIKE  ... 

I have blocked 4 of HFB personal troll army as well  He is that annoying...  Only because you ( as you should )  or others ( that should'nt)  that I have not ignored, keep responding in some part do I see his grossness show up 

one day he will implode when less people respond and watch him wind up in full grotesque spew a thon to finally get him banned ... but Ignore is all we have for now ...   

it's funny when someone who watches the blurry thumbnails calls other people suckers 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You are attacking anyone calling as losers because we watch RLC.. you are attacking anyone calling us fools because we watch RLC …. WAKE UP … YOU HAVE ABSOLUTE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND , REQUEST AND CRITICIZE PUBLICLY SOMETHING THAT IS A PAID SERVICE AND YOU DON’T PAY  … WAKE UP … pay and then you have all the right to comment ,criticize and approach RLC and the tenants anyway you wish ( in which there are still forum rules which seem not being applied to you for undefined reasons ) 

If you feel he seems immune from rules, just put him on ignore if you disagree that much, moderate him yourself.  I can't see you and Harley ever agreeing on anything but the odd post so you won't be missing anything.

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

bogdan has no authority over nelly. He cant stop her drinking, cant stop her having sex with martina, cant stop her trying to have sex with other guys and he has to submit to her wishes. There is a lot of relationships where the man controls the woman but this relationship is the other way around

I call it as a guy who loves really much and blindly his wife that he is totally weak on her and her wishes . 

Just now, ddhothot said:

If you feel he seems immune from rules, just put him on ignore if you disagree that much, moderate him yourself.  I can't see you and Harley ever agreeing on anything but the odd post so you won't be missing anything.

You are right .. I always fall in the trap 😔

• Upvote 1