B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #89 (August)

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Everything I have to say is short and sweet, if you don't like it....don't read it.  I'm not going to write books of sentences just to please you or others!!

personally and do not take it badly, but you are an insignificant person in my eyes and I read your words to the fourth or fifth degree, it shows the esteem that I can carry you
On the other hand what starts to bother me is when I see that you have no respect for anyone, and that , it bothers me a lot, we are a community and we all owe each other respect, if you are not able to do it so you do not have your place in this community

I saw a comment from Thesta asking you to calm down in case you didn't understand his hint
I hope you understand my message and my hint

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, ddhm a dit :

There’s “ Fior “ outside with an apartment I guess in case anything was happening .. I think Bogdan would manage to survive in the long term if Nelly was living him , he is more able in my opinion to make a job rather than being on cameras .. but what  about Bogdan abandoning Nelly ? Who is there for her ? ( Yes Martina obviously but Martina as Spaniard she has endless choices and more important things to do  than taking care 6 years older Nelly’s life failures if they happen - still she would be a good friend for sure - and for sure other priorities ) … I am not convinced that Nelly has a clue about her future away from RLC … 

in the long term maybe bogdan will be in a better position when nelly has to leave the project but in the short term while nelly is in the project she would be in a better position then him

8 minutes ago, philo said:

All you trolls, here is your chance to get me banned from the forum like you are trying to do some others who call you out. Help start a campaign to get RLC to post the video on replay, of Bogdan's photo shoot of Annabelle. I have volunteered to be banned if I have misrepresented what happened that night - morning.  Don't miss this chance. 

I appeal to @Noldus and @Stoncld for help in getting this appeal before the right RLC people. Let's resolve this so we can determine once and for all, who tells the truth on this forum.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

personally and do not take it badly, but you are an insignificant person in my eyes and I read your words to the fourth or fifth degree, it shows the esteem that I can carry you
On the other hand what starts to bother me is when I see that you have no respect for anyone, and that , it bothers me a lot, we are a community and we all owe each other respect, if you are not able to do it so you do not have your place in this community

I saw a comment from Thesta asking you to calm down in case you didn't understand his hint
I hope you understand my message and my hint

I have done nothing wrong but defend myself when I was attacked.  This post of yours shows and tells me everything I need to know or care about you.  I speak with many people on this forum with respect!!

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I think this is a very plausible scenario/speculation Dino.   Yes I hope for something sexier in the interest of RLC customers and my own naughty desires.  But I don't discount something more like what you suggest.

I think it would be more important for RLC to have more residents who really live in the apartments. It used to be that you could almost always find an apartment where something was going on that was worth watching.

Imagine, for example, if all the girls in the GOV apartments really would get a visit from their BF or some other LI from time to time, and then not hold back from the camera what happens. Depending on what you count or not (in terms of hiding) there are currently 8-12 girls in the project, from which you see nothing of the sort and will most likely never see. That's up to half of the girls in the current cast that you don't see having sex. In addition, of the girls who openly have sex in front of the camera, many have simply been there for too long, or simply do not look really good to be truly interesting to watch.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have done nothing wrong but defend myself when I was attacked.  This post of yours shows and tells me everything I need to know or care about you.  I speak with many people on this forum with respect!!

this is not what i saw today
you act like a 10 year old kid, when are you gonna really become an adult?

15 minutes ago, philo said:

All you trolls, here is your chance to get me banned from the forum like you are trying to do some others who call you out. Help start a campaign to get RLC to post the video on replay, of Bogdan's photo shoot of Annabelle. I have volunteered to be banned if I have misrepresented what happened that night - morning.  Don't miss this chance. 

You always explain your posts and where you base them .. but you seem to insist on this particular event when nothing has been seen on cameras , am I right ? Why should be anyone  benefit more than others  stating the fact the way they think ? Do they have anything to gain with that ? You also don’t , but I can only say that you want to have this the way you believe it happened so as to prove your credibility .. for whatever I am concerned , this is an incident that was never captured on cameras as there wasn’t one and it is simply your theory of what happened .. 

I don’t  think we should speak about banning and such things , I think that we should move on from an incident that happened many years ago and concentrate on what we are currently watching , that is what matters the most .. at the end , only the participants know what happened that night , even if things happened the way you say , we go to issues like circumstances that occurred  , drunk , feelings , emotions and so on .. 

It’s mostly a good forum chat today with Harley trying to ruin the good feeling  and opinions exchange so as to continue watching , posting and commenting with the same respecting level to anyone’s thoughts . 

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this is not what i saw today
you act like a 10 year old kid, when are you gonna really become an adult?

I think the rule no.7 was really stressed enough. I don`t see that it has any effect.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You always explain your posts and where you base them .. but you seem to insist on this particular event when nothing has been seen on cameras , am I right ? Why should be any benefit for the others stating the fact the way they think ? Do they have anything to gain with that ? You also don’t but I can only say that you want to have this the way you believe it happened so as to prove your credibility .. for whatever I am concerned , this is an incident that was never captured on cameras as there wasn’t one and it is simply your theory of what happened .. 

Anyway, we could prove to him by A + B that he is wrong, he still won't believe it
He keeps asking for translations of the various things to be done, but when trusted people waste time doing it, he is the first to question those words.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4