Katia (2021) Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Always interested how that never ending story will come out. I hope both of them will survive 😁

Never quite taken to Theresa to be honest just don't find her attractive at all and could be a bit fiery i would imagine. i think she likes to be in charge?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Never quite taken to Theresa to be honest just don't find her attractive at all and could be a bit fiery i would imagine. i think she likes to be in charge?

No idea. I can only say the two do not fit together at all

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No idea. I can only say the two do not fit together at all

Yep agree there, it's just sex and nothing else, he has given her a few poundings in the past but not paid any attention to them lately apart from anything in the forums and that ain't much lately

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yep agree there, it's just sex and nothing else, he has given her a few poundings in the past but not paid any attention to them lately apart from anything in the forums and that ain't much lately

I sent a ticket to support to complain about S&T basically taking over Katia's Apt. The reply I received was that Katia is away for a day and will return soon and S&T will leave this realm on Friday. They also said a new couple will be coming today. 

12 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I sent a ticket to support to complain about S&T basically taking over Katia's Apt. The reply I received was that Katia is away for a day and will return soon and S&T will leave this realm on Friday. They also said a new couple will be coming today. 

What is the difference with Benjamin's apartment? Are you also complaining about Scott's presence when Benjamain doesn't even live in this apartment or house?

In the end, are the names of the apartments that are so important within VHTV which often has fun at the musical apartments by changing participants every 3 months?

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What is the difference with Benjamin's apartment? Are you also complaining about Scott's presence when Benjamain doesn't even live in this apartment or house?

In the end, are the names of the apartments that are so important within VHTV which often has fun at the musical apartments by changing participants every 3 months?

Maybe it will be this girl and her bf 🙂 

one can wish anyway!

89736AD7-FF2E-4D67-A2C6-52A830C76425.png

5411C8AB-F881-4CD2-933B-3A9C892ACA9A.png

0DCEF57A-8AEA-408B-819C-6E684CD5CA41.png

4B786CD7-7BF5-4B63-8A76-45B80D71CF8A.png

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

There are a a couple of differences as far as I'm concerned:

Benjamin's Apt/Scott is simply a drop in centre for any youngster looking for a good time and it doesn't really matter who's name is on the place or who's actually running it

Katia's name is on her Apt for her specifically not a couple who according to VH"left the project"to then return as guests and effectively take over the place.Two completely different scenarios Moos. 

I take your point that in the name of consistency yes I should be complaining about the Benjamin place as well but the bottom line is I don't really care about it and don't really watch it. 

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

There are a a couple of differences as far as I'm concerned:

Benjamin's Apt/Scott is simply a drop in centre for any youngster looking for a good time and it doesn't really matter who's name is on the place or who's actually running it

Katia's name is on her Apt for her specifically not a couple who according to VH"left the project"to then return as guests and effectively take over the place.Two completely different scenarios Moos. 

I take your point that in the name of consistency yes I should be complaining about the Benjamin place as well but the bottom line is I don't really care it and don't really watch it. 

Sorry but I don't see any difference, in both cases you have two couples who left the project, replace with a single person, but the couple still living in the apartment as guests
The only difference is that you have a participant male in one and a participant female in the other

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but I don't see any difference, in both cases you have two couples who left the project, replace with a single person, but the couple still living in the apartment as guests
The only difference is that you have a participant male in one and a participant female in the other

But with all respect Moos we don't male & female participant's just guests i assume.

Katia is the official tenant and Sergio & Teresa i assume to be guests?, yet the guests seem to have taken over the bedroom and forced Katia to use the sofa. Seems to me to be a bit ass backwards here as what rights have Sergio & Teresa got to treat a tenant like this. 

Of course you may know something that we don't and if so could you kindly advise us please.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

But with all respect Moos we don't male & female participant's just guests i assume.

Katia is the official tenant and Sergio & Teresa i assume to be guests?, yet the guests seem to have taken over the bedroom and forced Katia to use the sofa. Seems to me to be a bit ass backwards here as what rights have Sergio & Teresa got to treat a tenant like this. 

Of course you may know something that we don't and if so could you kindly advise us please.

Tell me where Benjamin sleeping right now?

• Confused 1