B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #38 (August / September)

I have women friends of mine who work shifts in factories, for 1200 euros a month, seeing Radislava, I would like to tell them that they have not understood anything about life, or maybe not ...

• Like 2

On 8/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, corvette84 said:

Is there something wrong with Radi? She is spending most of her time on the couch in the living room touching her pussy for hours. And now it looks like she is sleeping there. 😕

must get claustrophobic in that tiny room all the time . and now with no guests and no roomate (Stella AWOL most of the time ) why not give that pussy of hers more air and legs more room to spread .... BUT  shitty camera angles right 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Sorry to step on your toes ☺️

Nah … 😛 I guess if two people have the same opinion , it means that we are even more that have  ideas of how RLC could be better and explode with subscriptions and interest .. but when RLC heard of the people who pay to watch so as to do it now ? 😔

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

WTF Radislava! Sitting on the couch, high-heel space boots, Playboy bra, no pants, sniffing something in different bottles and (of course) on her phone. I think she has been alone too long. Maybe she needs @StefAlfi to keep her company.😊

I'm sure she is not lacking in the company department, she just chooses to keep it off camera.

• Haha 2