B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

For a long time , the GOV project has been working quite satisfied .. since Covid ruled the world , the weaknesses of managing such a project became obvious and to be honest - as it has proved - RLC didn’t seem to have alternative plans ( I was for months insisting that RLC must have had a plan , I was really wrong with that 😡😡🤬🤬👿👿👿 ) . 

For me , RLC has so many alternatives but for unknown reasons , they want to continue with this concept. It seems clearly that isn’t working 

I don't think RLC can hide behind the Covid-19 justification anymore this year. At least in Europe, the borders are comparatively open. At least for the moment.

However, if RLC does not improve anything now, it may soon be too late for that. I'm just waiting for the day when the news announces a new variant of the virus and the vaccines lose their effectiveness to such an extent that we virtually fall back to the beginning. Then the tourist season in Spain is also over and the impulse to close the borders will increase.

I really think RLC is about to end. There are a few who will always continue to pay, but certainly many other who wonder why to pay 45€ for nothing, with all the real action is happening somewhere else. I know, I know, you're certainly going to tell me about the one event from B1 last night and say, at least ... Sorry, this is nothing that can save this Winter for RLC. There is simply too much missing in general. Not only in GOV, but also in the other concepts. There is nothing new anymore, for way to much time. The girls are boring and all the apartments (including the couple apartments) lack young people.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know the can tha she is drinking, but they usually drink a beer that the can is all red. Don't know the brand.

I think the beer they drink is estrella damm.  I like it, the few times I've had it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I don't think RLC can hide behind the Covid-19 justification anymore this year. At least in Europe, the borders are comparatively open. At least for the moment.

However, if RLC does not improve anything now, it may soon be too late for that. I'm just waiting for the day when the news announces a new variant of the virus and the vaccines lose their effectiveness to such an extent that we virtually fall back to the beginning. Then the tourist season in Spain is also over and the impulse to close the borders will increase.

I really think RLC is about to end. There are a few who will always continue to pay, but certainly many other who wonder why to pay 45€ for nothing, with all the real action is happening somewhere else. I know, I know, you're certainly going to tell me about the one event from B1 last night and say, at least ... Sorry, this is nothing that can save this Winter for RLC. There is simply too much missing in general. Not only in GOV, but also in the other concepts. There is nothing new anymore, for way to much time. The girls are boring and all the apartments (including the couple apartments) lack young people.

The problem is that this is simply your opinion and me and also others have other  ones . Let’s see what happens and what’s gonna be with RLC .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

too damn funny one mod says they think RLC owns all the apts and the villa another says they only own the villa,and to think we get shit if we speculate lol

The Golden Visa summarized.

The main requirement of Spain’s Golden Visa is to invest a minimum of €500,000 (about $585,000, at current exchange rates) in Spanish real estate. In exchange, the investor, his or her spouse, and dependent family members can all gain residence in Spain. Residence is optional, however: It’s not required to maintain the Golden Visa itself. Some investors prefer to live elsewhere, for instance, but use the visa to let family members (such as children) establish residence in Spain.

The Golden Visa is initially offered for a year and is renewable. The applicant can be an individual or a corporation wholly owned by an individual. The investment can be made in one or several properties or land, including properties you rent out for income. But the total must be at least €500,000, paid in full without financing (that is, no mortgages or loans) or other encumbrances.

So if someone in Russia wanted to move money out of Russia, and at the same time obtain a visa allowing unrestricted entry to Schengen bloc countries, why would someone not seriously consider this?

The new bathroom and sauna in Gina and Bruno's apartment cost at least 50,000 Euros.  And a lot more if new plumbing work had to be installed in a building that is probably a 100 years old or more.  Not a capital investment most people would make in a leased apartment.

• Upvote 2

It has appeared that Radi certainly could use having around 4 or 5 or perhaps maybe even 6 of some of the larger rollable suitcases or perhaps only 3 or 4 and a full sized rollable duffle bag or two with all of the personal belongings that it has appeared that she has there with her. It would be much easier and more convienant than having to rely on shopping and laundry bags to transport her belongings wherever she needed to.

IRadi speaks Spanish fluently and she is being able to stay in Barcelona for long time. I have a thought that one of her parents could be a citizen of Spain and he/she passed the citizenship to Radi. My thought also applies to Masha who speaks Italian fluently and has been living in Italy for some years. So one of her parents could be Italian and he/she passed the citizenship to Masha. Assuming both Radi and Masha are living legally in the EU. That is just a thought and I can be wrong.  

• Upvote 1