Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

Il ya 19 heures, girlsfun a dit:

Leyendo del Doctor Google, me pregunto por qué me hace pensar en alguien ... no sé quién es ... déjame pensar ...

La ninfomanía se caracteriza por una adicción al sexo compulsiva y codiciosa. Las ninfómanas apenas han terminado el sexo cuando ya quieren empezar de nuevo. En cuanto a la elección de pareja, es rápida y no hay selección. Estas mujeres no eligen a su pareja, se llevan a quien viene primero. Y cuando no pueden encontrarlo, insisten mucho en tener sexo, al borde del acoso. Cuando no tienen pareja sexual, se masturban. Su comportamiento se asemeja al de un drogadicto que necesita drogas o al de un alcoólico que necesita alcohol. "La más mínima frustración o molestia los envía un comportamiento masturbatorio compulsivo".Estos impulsos continuos son invasivos en el día a día y pueden dañar las relaciones que mantienen con los demás: profesionales, amigos, familiares, amorosos ... " Esta adicción puede perjudicar su trabajo pero también sus amistades porque pueden picar al pequeño. Amigo de la novia. Sus acciones las exponen al rechazo de sus familiares y sufren enormemente ". La mujer ninfómana es incapaz de enamorarse y ser fiel a su pareja. Finalmente, la ninfomanía también empuja a estas mujeres a adoptar conductas sexuales de riesgo. No hay dudan en tienen relaciones sexuales sin protección El impulso es tal que se olvidan de todo lo demás, especialmente de los peligros. No dudan en tener relaciones sexuales sin protección.El impulso es tal que olvidan todo lo demás, especialmente los peligros. No dudan en tener relaciones sexuales sin protección. El impulso es tal que olvidan todo lo demás, especialmente los peligros.

That's how it is

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Heidi and Flipper in R1 in Russia was better...😉😛

I can’t but humbly accept the opinion and the knowledge of one of the longest RLC viewers and CC veteran 😇

Edit post ; what made the session ( s ) between M&N get a legendary RLC commentary , it is simple the whole background story between the two and of course the whole “ way to go “ till we see what we saw 😎

• Like 1

I'm behind on following Martina. Reviewed a week ago. Martina came home with shopping bags. Some new clothes for school? 

1:  She tried on a black "dress". Stretchy, tight fitting, showed her curves well. Plunging V neckline. When she modeled it for Alberto, the first thing he did was poke his finger at the bottom of the V, between her cleavage. 

2: Black leather / leather looking skirt. Mid-thigh.  School, work, going out?

I'm thinking, I guess that may be what the young women are wearing.  No big deal.

3: A winter coat.  Black, long, with a hood. No sleeves.  NO SLEEVES!   Who the fuck makes a winter coat without sleeves? And what mindless boneheads buy them?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Just to tell you, that I'm planning for myself glass of wine, good music and soak in the hot tub also ! And with my big tv screen over: the video of Martina and Nelly for 2 hour long (just enough) and music from Frank Sinatra....Ohhhhh I can't resist the face expression of Nelly, my kind of girls, so  gentle....all alone me with my imagination, Martina, Nelly and Frank singing to me....Killing me softly. And my dog Georges, lying by the door, he is a big baby.  

And for those who ask: my boyfriend is out for work and will come back next day, he doing 12 hours working day for 3 days.

Sweet dream to you all....Nelly is calling me.   

Yes, and he can't wait to return to you. He will bring along a bag of dirty clothes, gray underwear, and wet stinky socks. After you have attended to his laundry, you will prepare a meal .... on the heavy side, with wine.  The kind of meal, that after eating, you sit on the couch and unbutton your pants. You join him on the couch. Anticipation is building, a night of passionate love making ahead. It's been a long 3 days and lonely nights. And then you hear it. It's low at first, barely a whisper. It grows in intensity, snoring! The tell tale sign your boyfriend is dead asleep. 😒 Good thing you have wine, a hot tub, and Frank.    😊

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I'm behind on following Martina. Reviewed a week ago. Martina came home with shopping bags. Some new clothes for school? 

1:  She tried on a black "dress". Stretchy, tight fitting, showed her curves well. Plunging V neckline. When she modeled it for Alberto, the first thing he did was poke his finger at the bottom of the V, between her cleavage. 

2: Black leather / leather looking skirt. Mid-thigh.  School, work, going out?

I'm thinking, I guess that may be what the young women are wearing.  No big deal.

3: A winter coat.  Black, long, with a hood. No sleeves.  NO SLEEVES!   Who the fuck makes a winter coat without sleeves? And what mindless boneheads buy them?

Regarding point 3: not everyone understands fashion. For me, look more as a autumn jacket. Even teperatures in Barcelona are not so low.😅

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Yes, and he can't wait to return to you. He will bring along a bag of dirty clothes, gray underwear, and wet stinky socks. After you have attended to his laundry, you will prepare a meal .... on the heavy side, with wine.  The kind of meal, that after eating, you sit on the couch and unbutton your pants. You join him on the couch. Anticipation is building, a night of passionate love making ahead. It's been a long 3 days and lonely nights. And then you hear it. It's low at first, barely a whisper. It grows in intensity, snoring! The tell tale sign your boyfriend is dead asleep. 😒 Good thing you have wine, a hot tub, and Frank.    😊

Oh ! Chuck206 you make me LOL ! Because your right. But after those 3 days, he usually get 2 days off but for the past few month he only get 1 day off, he work at the hospital. But after 1 day off, he is 'up' and running at full 'teen' but I have to make sure he get a little rest before his start his 3 days again and yes Frank is there

Puppy Love GIF by MOODMAN

Suggestion to Martina: to get more satisfaction and use your sexual 'power' and attraction

• use those new women's toys (we are in 2021 !) , they are very amazing and use it during intercourse and don't be afraid to start before and after, you won't regret, I tell you . 
  • lean new positions, search with the sex therapist : Doctor Google
  • maybe those 'Sugar Daddy' organizations can help you make a lot of money (now or maybe after RLC life ?) and meet very good experienced men and travel and receive gifts and most of all,  answer your sexual satisfaction without limit and all this, without commitment, this is what you like ? But like everything pay attention 
  • think about the future a little bit, you and Alberto are at peak time at RLC but sooner or later, there will be new participants and you 'rank' will change...
  • and one last thing, you are lucky to have a men like Alberto, you can count on him 100 %, you living a full relation with him but with no commitment. To find those men is practically impossible
  • and about Nelly (I will not write about Michael :biggrin:): I get the same feeling you have when she look at you with so much tenderness (I'm bi too), Oh my God...  

Let's have some fun !

• Like 4

On 9/25/2021 at 5:17 PM, miscvoyeur said:

You are actually agreeing with the guy who gets more wrapped up in their lives than anybody else on this forum.

There are actually times he is correct and seems lucid with his comments,,so i have to agree with him on those very rare occasions,,lol.