Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK maybe I am projecting a bit too.  I like Alberto but he just doesn’t seem to be that awesome amazing man that I envision.  It would be a big loss but I think there are a lot of guys who could fill his shoes.  He’s not awesomely attractive, he doesn’t seem to have aspirations, his lovemaking is pedestrian mostly.  I want a man who will be with me all the time, who makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet, someone who will go on adventures with me (sexually and otherwise) … 

Yes these are dreams of course but I am trying to make the point that while Alberto is “safe” and “lovable” like a Teddy Bear … there are a of things a girl yearns for that he does not fulfill.  Are you saying that for Martina, Alberto is the best it ever gets?  I don’t think she feels that way … if she did … she would want to be with him more.  

So to repeat and summarize, if Alberto walked away, I think Martina would survive.

Of course she would survive...she's got 4 lips, 3 usable holes, 2 fun bags, and she walks upright :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

Nope,there are many times you do sound like an A-HOLE on here,but this isn't one of those times.:biggrin: You are correct about people being so damn involved with these peoples lives on RLC, it makes me wonder if they have any kind of life outside this forum.. It reminds me of when i was with a girl who was so involved in those daily soap operas on TV,she couldn't go out until she watched them,this was before DVR came out,,and she didn't have a VCR,remember those,,lol. She would talk about them so much in the car i nearly let her out a few times,,lol. People need to lighten up on here and get involved in their own lives half as much as they are involved in these peoples lives on RLC. (ok,now i sound like the a-hole,,lmao):cool:

You are actually agreeing with the guy who gets more wrapped up in their lives than anybody else on this forum.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

OK maybe I am projecting a bit too.  I like Alberto but he just doesn’t seem to be that awesome amazing man that I envision.  It would be a big loss but I think there are a lot of guys who could fill his shoes.  He’s not awesomely attractive, he doesn’t seem to have aspirations, his lovemaking is pedestrian mostly.  I want a man who will be with me all the time, who makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet, someone who will go on adventures with me (sexually and otherwise) … 

Yes these are dreams of course but I am trying to make the point that while Alberto is “safe” and “lovable” like a Teddy Bear … there are a of things a girl yearns for that he does not fulfill.  Are you saying that for Martina, Alberto is the best it ever gets?  I don’t think she feels that way … if she did … she would want to be with him more.  

So to repeat and summarize, if Alberto walked away, I think Martina would survive.

We're on the same page now Jen👍

I have a fundamental question.  Exactly what is the relationship between Martina and Alberto?     

How come Alberto has not put a ring on Martina's finger? The general understanding is Martina and Alberto have been together for a few years pre-RLC, and living together for 4+ years.  What's the hold up?       Does one (or both), want an escape option available, the ability to end things and walk away, no strings attached?

Others on the forum have said they are not married. So, they are living together ...... as what?   Friends?  A couple?   Boyfriend-Girlfriend?  Significant Others?   Partners?   Most serious relationships between a man and woman have a commitment aspect. I don't see that here.

Martina carries on as if she is a single and unattached. She leaves the apartment looking and dressing like a sexy attractive young woman.  But, that's it, sexy and attractive ... why, for who? For guys? Is she putting on a tight dress ( braless with nipples showing), makeup,  and ruby red lipstick to have a coffee at the corner cafe?  Is that how she dresses to visit friends? To walk along the beach? 

Thought:  what would happen if Alberto objected to Martina's night time / early morning partying? What if he said ... no. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I have a fundamental question.  Exactly what is the relationship between Martina and Alberto?     

How come Alberto has not put a ring on Martina's finger? The general understanding is Martina and Alberto have been together for a few years pre-RLC, and living together for 4+ years.  What's the hold up?       Does one (or both), want an escape option available, the ability to end things and walk away, no strings attached?

Others on the forum have said they are not married. So, they are living together ...... as what?   Friends?  A couple?   Boyfriend-Girlfriend?  Significant Others?   Partners?   Most serious relationships between a man and woman have a commitment aspect. I don't see that here.

Martina carries on as if she is a single and unattached. She leaves the apartment looking and dressing like a sexy attractive young woman.  But, that's it, sexy and attractive ... why, for who? For guys? Is she putting on a tight dress ( braless with nipples showing), makeup,  and ruby red lipstick to have a coffee at the corner cafe?  Is that how she dresses to visit friends? To walk along the beach? 

Thought:  what would happen if Alberto objected to Martina's night time / early morning partying? What if he said ... no. 

@chuck206 you got exactly the question and the facts you write are 100 % true. So the relation is : a simple roommate with a good care and respect between them but no strong attach at all.

They can count on each other to live but each has his own life. Notice that they sleep, eat, talk, look at tv, go out, do activities at their own pace , rarely together. Practical to have sexual pleasure because the other one is always available to be fuck at home. Each member can fuck who ever they want. In the case here, Alberto has enough sex provide by Martina and Martina need more and she always on the go for sex. You got the reason why Alberto accepts everything and why Martina does what she wants, that's simple.

But at the end, we all know that you don't construct a real loving relationship on that. Sooner or later, one of them will go to live in a real relationship based on a true love story between 2 persons.

In my experience, a few years ago, it was my boyfriend who decided that this 'adventure' was enough for him and decided to go. So I think that Alberto will be the one to leave. Martina is able to live by herself and it will take time for her to realize what kind of life she wants...sooner or later because she will get older like every woman (and men) and she will see that there is a time for everything in life. Everybody lean at it own speed.

To you all:

• Knowing that, put yourself in Alberto or Martina shoes and look what you would do? Is it what we see every day on RLC of Martina and Alberto ? That explain a lot of thing. Feel free to challenge all that, seriously please, I love you all.
  • Upvote 1

On 9/24/2021 at 6:35 AM, bob larmey said:

c'est bien connue que tu fais tout mieux que tout le monde

Hi Bob, 

Yes you can answer that. But we learn by our experiment (error)  in life and by leaning from the experience of other. Some bad thing happen to me (physically), so if someone can learn from my experience that all right.

Thank   

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Don't you see? they are brother and sister 🤣

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

he'll not say no lets face it Martinas his meal ticket. But I do wonder if he actually likes her going with other people (if she does), but she's definitely not going down to the supermarket dressed the way she does my thoughts is she is/was seeing someone else lets face it she has a large sex drive and Alberto doesn't really keep up with her  and as for her going out all night if she was my partner id be having strong words  

• Like 1

Il y a 16 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

¡Esa es la línea de fondo! 

No puedo entender cómo la gente queda tan atrapada en la vida de los personajes de ficción. ¿A quién le importa quién deja a quién, a quién le importa quién tiene la mente más abierta, a quién le importa si Taco tiene suerte? No pretendo sonar como un A-Hole aquí, pero es realmente gracioso cómo ustedes se ven atrapados en la vida de estos personajes.

Alberto siempre será tolerante con ella hasta que ella decida dejarlo o le diga que se vaya.

Well there are people who go to the extreme of listening to each and every one of their conversations, they know what time they come in, what time they leave, how long it takes to return, if they relieve themselves regularly ... obviously there are people who do not have much to do. do not much to worry about in your real life and you need to "adopt" a life, even if it is that of a perfect stranger.

• Like 2