B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, in a Ferrari...😏

So he fucked all 3 in 5 mins..🤪

Years ago in St. Tropez, I met a guy (an American) who had a speedboat that was built by an Italian shipyard that built boats for the Italian navy.  The boat was about 25 meters, had three engines.  He said he could get to Cannes quicker using his boat than any car could drive the distance.

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The disastrous double mint twins are farce at this point Naga. 

Hey Thes...at this point in time...

I watch Karol...for no real reason apart from I love everything about her and she's lush!

I also watch B1 now, because the ex girls, plus Harley, have breathed a bit of life into the place. The girls aren't really my cuppa, except Ulyana...She's lovely, cute and bates fantastically well...😁

And that's it in a nutshell for me right now...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, On Diego said:

What do you like most about her?

Karol?

She's more like the lovely girl next door...Ok, a coupla tats, which I'm not a fan of, but, strange as it seems, I don't really notice anymore. She has small, but lovely boobs, but. thankfully, isn't naive enough to have them enhanced, and no fake lips!
Karol's has always been one of the most popular and friendly girls we've seen. I don't think she's fallen out with anyone. Even when her BF came, whose a nice guy, btw, they never encroached on what the girls wanted to do...

She isn't shy, and is also fit as fuck!...Some might think she's skinny, but she's more toned than that...great small tits, much better without the piercing rods now, so we can see her great nipples, graet arse...and last, but not least...what a fabulous pussy 😁

Apart from that, I'm not really a fan...😉

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

My good friend .. welcome to the B4 thread ☺️What brings you here and what triggers your attention  so as from the dozens that post here to actually hunt me down and give your insight to my thoughts ? 

Zeus sent me, not that I have not been here, or to all of the other apartments before. He suggested that you might need some  "logical" guidance !!!😁