B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is good that Holly rejoined. I guess RLC asked Holly to rejoin as an attempt to save the sinking ship. The only think I am not sure about, why Holly didn't go to B4 instead of B1 ?  Does that mean there is a hope the B1 girls will reappear in B4 ?

It might be that she requested to be closer to the center if we assume that the guy we saw on her last day with Masha in B5 might be her boyfriend and wouldn’t be so easy if she was staying in the villa . 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Great!    Still a repeat. She just left a few months ago.  Let me see .... Fiora bates and sex with boyfriend, Olivia bates and sex with boyfriend, Harley bates and sex with boyfriend, Ulyana bates.   Holly, she will join the rest of the girls sitting on the couch watching TV. 

I think she has stayed in Barcelona because of a possible relationship , it remains to be seen . But Holly never had any problem to do as the girls you suggest , to be honest , from the current cast of Barcelona ( alongside Karol but she had sex only with one guy ) , she’s by far the most generous of them all as we saw her with multiple partners .  I think as for the majority here ,  Holly will always belong to the top 5 ever and I think she had a very strong fan base . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe she wanted to try and live in b1 ? Plus it's closer to downtown and bf I guess.

Sorry didn’t check your post and repeated a bit later 😔 , that’s exactly my theory as well . 

3 hours ago, curious101 said:

Face sitting, and I missed it? 🙁

Hey curious, she was sitting on him facing the wall, then was leaning all the way back. This guy was good, not my type, but he gave it to her good, then she gave him some oral and swallowed every drop!

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is good that Holly rejoined. I guess RLC asked Holly to rejoin as an attempt to save the sinking ship. The only think I am not sure about, why Holly didn't go to B4 instead of B1 ?  Does that mean there is a hope the B1 girls will reappear in B4 ?

Closer to her BF. I smell RLC desperation here. They can't fill the rooms so they ask the local women to help them out and why turn down a payday when you can lay in bed, masturbate and fuck your BF off cam. Best of all worlds for these women. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

The Twins will pass Megan in two days and join the 500 days club next week
Holly will pass Belle and Amira (380 days) in three days.

Bring Megan back, she is worth more than both the twins

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 6 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Eh bien, je dois dire, Holly ne semble pas souffrir du décalage horaire ... ??

Holly n'était pas loin, c'est la roue de secours de RLC comme quelques-uns que nous avons vu lors de brèves apparitions dans les appartements au cours des dernières semaines. En tant que roue de secours, je la décrirais plutôt comme une rustine. Leur rôle semblait être d'attirer l'attention sur un appartement, de ne jamais rien y faire. Ah oui, ils n'étaient que des invités. Et alors ??

All very nice but this is yet another proof that RLC is in bad shape if it always recycles the same people. By now it seems that the girls are hired by RLC as permanent employees. They have no courage to bring new girls or new couples into the project. Ditto with the apartments.

• Like 1