B2 - General Topic 2021 #30 (November)

Noldus

1 hour ago, moules said:

Well, I will say that Rasputin and Anna have fucked before this weekend.  Anna recommended him to Lola, but no guarantee that Lola would want to fuck him.  When it turned out that Lola was eager to fuck him, Anna got a condom for him to use when he fucked Lola.  So Anna shares.  I will note that he has brought changes of clothes, so prepared for a multi-day stay in B-2.  The question is whether Mila is interested in being fucked by him, and whether he has enough petrol in the tank to give Mila the ride of her life.

If he doesn't pack up his photographic gear this afternoon, another round tonight.

The way I saw it Rasputin has been up Lola before, off cam, as well as Anna; she took it all too easily. Still let the three of them carry on but I hope he’ll leave Mila alone. She should be left to pleasure and be pleasured by Radi, besides isn’t she supposed to have a bloke in Barca already?

17 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The way I saw it Rasputin has been up Lola before, off cam, as well as Anna; she took it all too easily. Still let the three of them carry on but I hope he’ll leave Mila alone. She should be left to pleasure and be pleasured by Radi, besides isn’t she supposed to have a bloke in Barca already?

She could have two blokes but i don't think it will matter.::)

so, after months and months of hidden masturbation, this guy appears and has sex with Lola for the first time, with Anna, he does similar orgies, who knows how long RLC has been preparing this twist, I think this is the swan song , must have said or recovered some subscriber or close, as always do the calculations without considering VHTV

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , it took months and months and months of complaining , definitely strict criticism of the nothingness and the “ hide and seek “ games but nobody can doubt that these last 2,5 days , this apartment has been highlighted as offering truly RLC moments and this is what  totally deserves the Praising with a capital P .

The fact that anything has been based on pure sensual triggered emotions , the fact that it all happened without checking phones to get the possibility of prime time top cams schedule, the fact that anything that happened between them has been giving the feeling of “ this is real life “ and it can happen normally in daily peoples lives , that’s what at the end has made it spectacular . A morning session today , some late ones sessions the last couple of days , all without searching for the need of whatever promotion or achieving top cams or anything .

RLC can simply be much exciting again when they go back  to their original roots and what made them become number 1 , RLC went REAL with Anna / Lola , partially with Mila and the great photographer , this is what has been missed , reality , we got it and a big big big well done to all of them for the last 60-65 hours or so … ( which I don’t know if it is enough that we forget the previous 5 months but , good moments are always the best medicine to forget the bad incidents 😄

You are still holding onto your pipe dream that this is all real and unscheduled.  Everything was planned the moment the three girls and Rasputin as he called by some,  sat down in the poorly cam covered bathroom with no sound and discussed what and when things were going to take place.  Your Delusional Disorder is getting out of check, you may need to find a different doctor to get on some kind of new medication!!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Who does the Taliban photographer (ha, ha) work for (RLC) ? any good looking, sane woman would not ever think of going with him.

I know a few years ago he appeared in B1 doing the same shit.

it is not the same photographer

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

to cheap to get the replay and sure enough just missed all the action came home yesterday to find i missed Lola have sex by less than a hour then got up this morning to see i missed Anna having sex by a hour should have spent the extra 15 bucks i guess lol