Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's still awake watching her TV show at 5:15AM

Something is amiss

We know she doesn't have a set routine.  Without routine, our internal clocks don't work.  But...maybe her 'aunt' is making her uncomfortable?

Well,that was a really late night bate.I didn´t think you were up for it.But as always you surprise me so thank you very much

my lovely Leora for a wonderful sensual bate with your fingers working faster and faster until you reach climax,loved it.Loved

the moaning and when you came hard again.Love the long white socks you wearing but how about buying some black,would

love that.Love you always my sweet beatiful Leora and as usual a big kiss somewhere you like it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Well,that was a really late night bate.I didn´t think you were up for it.But as always you surprise me so thank you very much

my lovely Leora for a wonderful sensual bate with your fingers working faster and faster until you reach climax,loved it.Loved

the moaning and when you came hard again.Love the long white socks you wearing but how about buying some black,would

love that.Love you always my sweet beatiful Leora and as usual a big kiss somewhere you like it.

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

• Haha 4

Wow,what can I say.That was a great surprise,must have been a very long time since you did a double bate,loved it.It must have been because of the long

warm up on the couch and then the  hot water with coconut milk that kicked in your hormones that got you going so quickly.Loved both of the bates but

especially the second one with your little friend Mr.Pink up your ass,loved that too.And 2 fantastic orgasm,very hard and very audible just as I like

it.Keep up the good work,girl and please give us more.So thank you very much my lovely Leora.Love you always and a big kiss for you.Oh BTW,please keep it

this time,don´t get rid of it,I love it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Excellent …now I can start the counting as we said .. 2,5 years to go , around 300-400 masturbations ..Each post can get the counter post … 

Here we go then , 1 masturbation , 399 to go ..excellent .

Edit , I read it was a double one 🤩 so , 2 masturbations , 398 to go …

I don´t know were that came from but just bang on to warm up.It was like the old days when you had decided to do a bate.

Thank you very much for a wonderful bate,first with your fast fingers and then your friend Mr.White buzzing on your little clit,

loved it.And as usual very hard orgasm and you were very audible,loved that too.I love when you play with your beautiful big

boobs and squeeze your rockhard nipples.And I could see that you still have it,love it don´t get rid of it.Keep up the good work,girl.

Love you always my beautiful Leora and a very big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1