1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Dina is cursed, first Masha interrupted her conversation for some reason. Then someone took her bottle of wine

not wine - booze 😉 Masha gave her some 

21 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy Shit at about 0105 Daniel literally fell backward down the stairs when trying to exit the Villa. Then he collapsed again shortly after that. Cam 2-9

Ahahaha this was brilliant what a waste of fresh air that creature is!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Wouldn't it be you who just made a comment on the fact that a participant is absent since one day and that she has not masturbated for your beautiful eyes since few days?

and then you come to say that it is the others who are drugged with rlc 🤣

I am on here much more than I'm watching RLC. I have this thing called a job that takes up a lot of my time. 😏

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I am on here much more than I'm watching RLC. I have this thing called a job that takes up a lot of my time. 😏

And do you think you are an exception?
Having a job and being present on CC or watching RLC is not incompatible especially in our time when you can have everything on something called smatphone 🤣

• Like 1

22 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy Shit at about 0105 Daniel literally fell backward down the stairs when trying to exit the Villa. Then he collapsed again shortly after that. Cam 2-9

OMG...I take back everything I said about this shithead being in B4...this was far and above, worth the price of admission.  Holy fuck...he fell like a dead body.  I loved it.!!!  Fiora  didn't even seem too upset...lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

That this guy is not a nice guy should be clear to everyone. It is disgusting when he just keep on trying in his really repugnant way until the girl give in. I think, that clearly makes him an asshole, but not a rapist.

The best solution against assholes like him is to just have way more decent guys in the RLC apartments for a change. RLC need guys that are on the same level as the girls. This then leads to loosers like this guy pissing off quite automatically.

Looking Where Are You GIF   Looking for nice guys.... nope can't find any.Looking Ethan Hawke GIF by FocusWorld

• Haha 1