B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

K and K duped RLC into giving them an apartment in Russia because of all the hype they generated when they were in Barcelona the first time.  Then reality set in.  They pretty much depended on their other girlfriends to parade around the Moscow apartment, while they hid and watched TV.

However I was saying, Kristy's return to Barcelona after the closing of the flats in Russia

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The weird thing, or is the first time that I noticed, is the warning that they are cleaning. I saw notation like this before but recently I think they never state a reason to be UM.

Well at the same time at the time of the maintenance there was indeed the cleaning lady at B2, and she was not there only to make the figuration 😁

In spite of my criticism, I am personally glad to see Kristy back. Not only will he get to see that ass (assuming she has kept it in shape). Kristy is one of the horniest to ever appear but until her last boyfriend, was shy about showing much on camera.  Now we will be entertained by watching her try to negotiate women who are far more open and explicit in their sexuality than she ever was. She will be challenged to "shit or get off the pot".  A warning to those who may try to catch Kristy bating: you will have to be quick to recognize when she is going for one or you will have to rely on replay. She only takes about a minute to get off. 

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Here you go again...getting what YOU nagged on this very forum for...now you say it's not good enough?  Fuck you!

Eh. I don't even have a subscription. 🤣

I don't think much of the GOV concept in general. My point is that it's not just enough to have people in an apartment with cameras. The people must really live there. It needs the circle of friends and also the BFs. The GOV Concept sucks, because most residents in the GOV apartments do not live there, but simply sit out their time. That will likely be the case with Kristy and Alana as well. Not because they might not be good residents, but because the idea of flying them to another country and put them in this GOV apartments kills the whole idea of RLC. I hope that Kristy and Alana can fill the apartment with life, but honestly I think they would need an apartment in Russia to do so.

Anyway, the most important thing is that more men are urgently needed in all GOV apartments. 😂

• Upvote 1