B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

One more comment about Kristy. I have never seen anyone have sex with her bareback. She has always made the guy wear a condom and she is hypersensitive in making sure it isn't broken or the guy hasn't removed it. And we've seen her have sex with 4 or 5 guys, I think. A lot of it under the covers. lol

19 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

just when we thought B2 couldnt get any worse RLC surprise us, they will probably put cardboard cutouts in the other 2 rooms

I tought that they were heating up with the dance practices and the massage. But they are still looking bored.

Il y a 18 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

One more comment about Kristy. I have never seen anyone have sex with her bareback. She has always made the guy wear a condom and she is hypersensitive in making sure it isn't broken or the guy hasn't removed it. And we've seen her have sex with 4 or 5 guys, I think. A lot of it under the covers. lol

proud of her for taking contraception and sexual health seriously, she's a sweet angel princess 😇👸

On 1/17/2022 at 6:08 PM, StnCld316 said:

She can still travel.  She just cannot enter the Schengen Zone areas.  :biggrin:

VHTV could always offer her a spot on their Roster.

If she can make it to Mexico she could just walk across the U.S./Mexico border without a visa and stay in the U.S. as long as she wants. lol

• Haha 1

There is an AC system in the apartment, you see the control unit on the left side of the door into the master bedroom
The question is whether they have received info on how it is used.
Nobody has adjusted since Anna and Lola left B2