Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #9

Pete1960

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Hello Dalbert, 1:30am Friday morning, can't sleep. However, I received an email that Barcelona has a few of the best Magnetic resonance imaging centers in Europe; Martina should have received consultation of her MRI in 24hr.  Wondering whats the hold up?

have you actually stopped to think the fact its medical it just maybe private 

• Upvote 1

Now we've verified this tragus piercing goes WAY back.. Back to at least 2017... I can't believe you guys haven't noticed it before.. What are you looking at? Her ass or something?🤣

• Haha 3

About the episode of the parking lot:

Martina must have liked it a lot because her exhibitionism side. Her and nelly had had a lot of practice on bed, on the floor, standing etc. I imagine them in the parking lot and felling down drunk and bang on the head, dangerous🤸‍♀️ ....but they love each other so much, they could not resist to push there love to the max again...

Next time: Martina and Nelly, please go the bedroom, Alberto will prepare the bed for you and give you water and nobody will get hurt and if you want to have private talk (out of RLC) go the bathroom and why not take a shower together and discover so many more part of the body together, so much fun....

P.S. Nelly stop taking control of my hand and talk about you...love you Nelly...Nelly is a beautiful girl with so much love and tenderness to give and Martina could not resist, lucky Martina. Nelly stop drinking, you have to plan more movie to do with Martina at the hotel in a few days... 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

About the episode of the parking lot:

Martina must have liked it a lot because her exhibitionism side. Her and nelly had had a lot of practice on bed, on the floor, standing etc. I imagine them in the parking lot and felling down drunk and bang on the head, dangerous🤸‍♀️ ....but they love each other so much, they could not resist to push there love to the max again...

Next time: Martina and Nelly, please go the bedroom, Alberto will prepare the bed for you and give you water and nobody will get hurt and if you want to have private talk (out of RLC) go the bathroom and why not take a shower together and discover so many more part of the body together, so much fun....

P.S. Nelly stop taking control of my hand and talk about you...love you Nelly...Nelly is a beautiful girl with so much love and tenderness to give and Martina could not resist, lucky Martina. Nelly stop drinking, you have to plan more movie to do with Martina at the hotel in a few days... 

LOL ...So you are Martina to know that all ? 🤦‍♂️  It's a pity that you don't seem to have any other topics than the sex between Martina and Nelly...I find it a bit strange, especially since none of what you say it is true or can be proven. That's a bit poor.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I find it a bit strange, especially since none of what you say it is true or can be proven. That's a bit poor.....

Admittedly @girlsfun2 is a bit over the top in her exuberance and enthusiasm, and none of this can be proven.  But equally true, you cannot prove that she is wrong.

What also cannot be proven perhaps, but what is undeniably true, is Martina and Nelly’s love for each other.  Just because the steamy on-cam sex has disappeared, this does not make their passion go away.   They don’t have to tell us on-cam … you can see it in their behaviors … even if it is only sharing their parking lot hookup with Alberto.  And come to think of it, Nelly did say on cam to those boys that she had a girlfriend that she loves very much.  Don’t think much has changed from Nelly’s POV.

As for Martina, she is trying to maintain a distance, but her heart won’t easily be denied.  We may not “see” it, but history is littered with true love stories between people who for whatever reason are not allowed to be together.  I think the French have a phrase for this.  "la douleur exquise“.  Maybe someone from France  can help us understand this.   I’m thinking Westside Story or Romeo & Juliet.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What also cannot be proven perhaps, but what is undeniably true, is Martina and Nelly’s love for each other.

I have a hard time following this.. What we see on cam between Martina and Alberto is FWB but what we don't see off camera is love between Martina and Nelly? That just don't make sense to me....

• Upvote 1