Gyana & Dantez (2022) #2

Noldus

I think this relationship is the sweetest and nicest currently unfolding in front of RLC cameras .This is a genuine , gradually and better getting relationship , it is so obvious that it is totally fresh and all of the first honeymoon months elements are there .. Gyana is so natural , her sex inexperience and the way that I hope she keeps on wanting and try more things will be a nice reason to tune in and watch this apartment for the adult entertainment site .

I don’t know if she gets adjusted and learn to love the cameras rather than just living with them as part of her life ( that’s why she’s completely natural so far as she doesn’t do things for the cameras ) but I would love to see her trying to please herself for the first time ever or even more , give oral sex to Dantez , that will be unexpected .In general , I think we haven’t seen such an “ innocent “ girl like her since Luna 😇 , an apartment with lots of potential to watch the real life of these two unfolding  .

• Like 1

15 ore fa, ddhm ha detto:

Penso che questa relazione sia la più dolce e piacevole che si sta svolgendo attualmente davanti alle telecamere RLC. Questa è una relazione genuina, graduale e migliore, è così ovvio che è totalmente fresca e tutti gli elementi dei primi mesi di luna di miele sono lì.. Gyana è così naturale, la sua inesperienza sessuale e il modo in cui spero che continui a volere e provare più cose saranno un buon motivo per sintonizzarsi e guardare questo appartamento per il sito di intrattenimento per adulti.

Non so se si adatterà e imparerà ad amare le telecamere piuttosto che vivere con loro come parte della sua vita (ecco perché è completamente naturale per quanto non fa cose per le telecamere) ma mi piacerebbe vederla cercare di compiacersi per la prima volta in assoluto o anche di più, fare sesso orale a Dantez, sarà inaspettato. In generale, penso che non abbiamo visto una ragazza così "innocente" come lei dai tempi di Luna😇, un appartamento con un sacco di potenziale per guardare la vita reale di questi due svolgersi.

Beh, se ti riferisci a Luna di Luna &Zack non è che fosse innocente, anzi...era abbastanza "porca" e di certo non disdegnava il sesso orale...solo che Zack era davvero strano e trovavo in Luna un sacco di potenziale sprecato.

20 minutes ago, Drez83 said:

Well, if you are referring to Luna di Luna & Zack it is not that she was innocent, on the contrary ... she was quite "slutty" and she certainly did not disdain oral sex ... only that Zack was really weird and I found in Luna a lot of potential wasted.

Luna...slutty?? 

Not the Luna I was watching...😡

Non ho detto troia, ho detto che faceva praticamente tutto, a letto, e non mi sembrava così innocente come invece pare Gyana che sembra quasi che prima di Dantez fosse vergine. Per me Luna era abbastanza disinibita, con un partner migliore ci avrebbe dato molte soddisfazioni secondo me

Beautiful drawing and painting by Gyana! Really talented! My personal opinion though, I thought it was just as beatiful before she filled in the colours. So she should make it a scetch too.

As I have posted before this young woman is much more experienced sexually than many believe. Such a wonderful display of cock sucking and deep throat last night as I watched it on replay. He should cum in her mouth sometime too. And she has had a dick in that beautiful ass many times too. He could easily slip it in and she would love it. 

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Beautiful drawing and painting by Gyana! Really talented! My personal opinion though, I thought it was just as beatiful before she filled in the colours. So she should make it a scetch too.

Both paintings visible here, she is good.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1