Gyana & Dantez (2022) #2

Noldus

Gyana is one of my favourites on RLC. Very beautiful, and really cute personality. ❤️

I'm still not too much a fan of Dantez as a love-partner, but I must say that the relationship and passion we see with Gyana is much better than anything we ever had with Mirukawa.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very nice long session with first time that i personally see Dantez getting rid of the condom and continuing the session without  it , very nice .

still no warmup, just put on the condom and put it in

12 hours ago, sigfried said:

still no warmup, just put on the condom and put it in

And you can tell she would really like to spend some time on foreplay, she loves kissing and is an expert cock sucker. Like I wrote earlier she is a very experienced woman sexually and he could learn a thing or two if she were more dominant. 

😍Amazing sex in full sunlight!😍
🌟Gyana🌟
She is extremely pretty, and she has beautiful personality!
She is probably my favourite on RLC these days.

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

😍Amazing sex in full sunlight!😍
🌟Gyana🌟
She is extremely pretty, and she has beautiful personality!
She is probably my favourite on RLC these days.

rubs pussy, condom on, fuck

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like Gyana and Dantez are away for a few days, they put stuff in backpacks and left quite early this morning, yesterday they went out with the dog in the early afternoon but they are returned without him at the beginning of the evening

13 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I hope no one will get it in from the window at Cam 10 the window is wide open. Also Cam 10 looks very spooky with the keyboard lights. Night vision doesn't seem to be working.

Have you ever looked through the window with camera 1? I doubt that anyone can enter through this window, except if his name is spiderman 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3