B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

Overall, I'm surprised by E&M's sexual activity.
With the right people, this story could be very interesting.
Masha doesn't seem to belong in this circle this time, I wouldn't be surprised if she goes home unfucked.

5 hours ago, rado07 said:

Overall, I'm surprised by E&M's sexual activity.
With the right people, this story could be very interesting.
Masha doesn't seem to belong in this circle this time, I wouldn't be surprised if she goes home unfucked.

I been saying that since she first arrived at B4. I very much doubt that she'll do anything now that she is in a relationship. Plus I very much doubt that Eva and Matvei are going to involve anyone in their sex life. I think this will be just a regular visit for Masha. I do like the developing friendship between Masha and Olivia. It is always nice to see two people who have an established history here on RLC meet each other and develop a friendship. I hope they continue to visit each other in the future. 

• Like 1

Masha left her panties on while in the bath with E&M, who were naked.  On the couch in the living room, E&M join Masha, M. lights several candles.  Masha falls asleep.  E&M have an animated conversation while Masha sleeps. 

This is looking like Masha on her last trip to Barcelona.  C&C move out of B-5 early to Masha's apartment in Rome.  Holly unexpectedly moves in to B-5, presumably as a companion for Masha.  Masha's arrival is delayed.  After she does arrive, there is no romance between Holly and Masha for the remainder of Masha's stay.  On Masha's previous trip to Barcelona, she and Holly camped out in the fitness room for some fun.

This trip, Masha and Holly seem to be keeping their distance.

Masha leaves B-6 today at 13:40 without even a fraternal kiss or hug, or wave, to M. who is in the living room (Eva is asleep),  Masha acting very cold and distant, as if she is in her own world.  

Eva's nasty side really came out in this session. Here she is fingering his asshole while also stroking him and playing with his balls. My kind of woman as I am extremely nasty. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Here she is licking his balls.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Here she is eating a little cum and wiping it off her mouth. Up close you can see the cum on her mouth.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

And at the beginning here she is licking his asshole. And yes it is his asshole. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, moules said:

Masha leaves B-6 today at 13:40 without even a fraternal kiss or hug, or wave, to M. who is in the living room (Eva is asleep),  Masha acting very cold and distant, as if she is in her own world.  

I think you are reading way too much into things. Maybe she didn't say anything because she wasn't going to stay out long and would be back later.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I been saying that since she first arrived at B4. I very much doubt that she'll do anything now that she is in a relationship. Plus I very much doubt that Eva and Matvei are going to involve anyone in their sex life. I think this will be just a regular visit for Masha. I do like the developing friendship between Masha and Olivia. It is always nice to see two people who have an established history here on RLC meet each other and develop a friendship. I hope they continue to visit each other in the future. 

That's how I see it too.
E&M are in a new relationship, I'm sure that fills them up completely. They will not involve anyone in this intimate relationship.
But I'm still unsure about one point.
The Barca system runs in the background with its show program. Whether E&M can or wants to stay out of it completely?
Somehow the viewers or maybe the RLC protagonists expect that these shows are simply part of it.
The two are so confident that they can separate reality and show, so I think it's possible that some kind of show can take place here in the near future.

But it's just a thought, it's enough for me to just listen and see the "normal" life.

• Like 1