B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I didn't meet Eva in the Russian apartment but I find her boyfriend inappropriate

I am sorry to disagree again with you , but what’s wrong with this guy in your opinion ? Isn’t he behaving nice , respecting Eva and making her happy ? Why is he inappropriate ? What could he do better and he isn’t doing ? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Mi dispiace non essere ancora d'accordo con te, ma secondo te cosa c'è che non va in questo ragazzo? Non si sta comportando bene, rispettando Eva e rendendola felice? Perché è inappropriato? Cosa potrebbe fare di meglio e non sta facendo? 

I didn't know her before but you talk about Eva's performances in Russia, these days I don't find any correspondence in Barcelona. Having changed the partner I think that he is not suitable for Eva. I will be pleased, honestly, to admit later that I was wrong to judge

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I didn't know her before but you talk about Eva's performances in Russia, these days I don't find any correspondence in Barcelona. Having changed the partner I think that he is not suitable for Eva. I will be pleased, honestly, to admit later that I was wrong to judge

You mean about sex then inappropriate .. in my opinion , I can see that she enjoys everything with him , she pleases him her own unique way and he is also satisfying her needs . I believe  their chemistry is fine but what matters the most , it isn’t only the sex but as a couple they look extremely close and happy . I am waiting for even better times and of course to see them with other tenants together so as to check how they are with the rest , however with Masha and some of her friends , they were both really social .

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Intendi parlare di sesso poi inappropriato .. secondo me , posso vedere che le piace tutto con lui , gli piace a modo suo e anche lui soddisfa i suoi bisogni . Credo che la loro chimica sia buona, ma ciò che conta di più, non è solo il sesso, ma come coppia sembrano estremamente vicini e felici. Sto aspettando tempi ancora migliori e ovviamente per vederli insieme ad altri inquilini per vedere come stanno con gli altri, tuttavia con Masha e alcune sue amiche erano entrambi molto socievoli.

I too will be delighted

• Sad 1

eva è una bella porcella, si è visto anche a roma.Dove però gli ultimi giorni non faceva sesso, era sempre con mutandoni ma non so se per il suo periodo o problemi vaginali,

Anchequi a barcelona ieri sera aveva problemi a farsi penetrare, oggi sembra si si ripresa ....

aspettiamo stanotte

Ho notato che rispetto a Roma bevono di meno, con un di vino di più parte a 1000..

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Du meinst Sex dann unangebracht ... meiner Meinung nach kann ich sehen , dass sie alles mit ihm genießt , sie befriedigt ihn auf ihre eigene , einzigartige Art und er befriedigt auch ihre Bedürfnisse . Ich glaube, ihre Chemie stimmt, aber was am wichtigsten ist, es ist nicht nur der Sex, sondern als Paar sehen sie sich sehr nahe und glücklich aus. Ich warte auf noch bessere Zeiten und natürlich darauf, sie mit anderen Mietern zusammen zu sehen, um zu sehen, wie sie mit den anderen sind, aber mit Masha und einigen ihrer Freunde waren sie beide sehr gesellig.

Was ist an Evas Sex einzigartig😁Ficken in verschiedenen Stellungen u. Blasen machen alle Mädchen hier mit ihren Partnern. Warum immer wieder deine Übertreibungen?

1 hour ago, Friese60 said:

Was ist an Evas Sex einzigartig😁Ficken in verschiedenen Stellungen u. Blasen machen alle Mädchen hier mit ihren Partnern. Warum immer wieder deine Übertreibungen?

It’s simply an opinion , we disagree , I don’t see where’s the problem. It’s exaggeration for you , it is something I like to watch , so simple as that .

• Thanks 1

On 3/26/2022 at 1:31 AM, Brokk! said:

It doesn't have much to do with the theme of the post but the people, most of them, just don't want to go to 10 years in jail for holding an anti-war placard. It is understandable that there is someone who leaves the country, one person cannot be or pretend to be a revolutionary hero.

On 3/26/2022 at 11:29 AM, moules said:

The state security forces in Russia are very powerful.  Putin rose to the rank of colonel in the state security forces, in his case, the KGB.  You can very easily become a political prisoner in Russia,   There is almost no limit to what the state security forces can do to political prisoners.  Example:

Darya Polyudova – Polyudova was charged under article 280 of the Russian criminal code (“public appeals for extremist activity” and “public appeals for actions aimed at a violation of the territorial integrity of the Russian Federation”) in connection with her participation in preparation for a march that did not take place.  In reality, she was indicted for criticizing Moscow online for its support of Russia-backed separatists in Ukraine's east.  She is recognized as a political prisoner because the offense did not take place, her right to a fair trial was violated, and the government disproportionately used pretrial detention given the nature of the charges.  She was sentenced to two years in prison, becoming the first person in Russia convicted under a 2014 law criminalizing calls for separatism on the Internet. Her case illustrates the government’s prosecution of Russian nationals who criticize Russia’s actions and policies in Ukraine.  {This case was five years ago.  Russia has now passed new laws that are even harsher.]

I respect both opinions but as I posted on here a couple of weeks ago or more. 

This can be achieved if millions of Russians go out on the streets to protest. The good example for that is what happened in the Middle East about a decade ago. In number of countries, millions of people protested and neither the police nor the military of these countries were able to stop the protesters. The movement was successful and changed the leadership in some of these countries.

Unfortunately, most Russians love Putin and believe everything he says (such as: special military operation !!!) because he did a very good job at brainwashing the Russians for twenty years.

As an example, I saw it with my own eyes that some of the girls of RLC (no need to name them) played on the TV Putin's message for the new year. This happened in 2022 & 2021 new year's eve. 

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I respect both opinions but as I posted on here a couple of weeks ago or more. 

This can be achieved if millions of Russians go out on the streets to protest. The good example for that is what happened in the Middle East about a decade ago. In number of countries, millions of people protested and neither the police nor the military of these countries were able to stop the protesters. The movement was successful and changed the leadership in some of these countries.

Unfortunately, most Russians love Putin and believe everything he says (such as: special military operation !!!) because he did a very good job at brainwashing the Russians for twenty years.

As an example, I saw it with my own eyes that some of the girls of RLC (no need to name them) played on the TV Putin's message for the new year. This happened in 2022 & 2021 new year's eve. 

I don't think we can judge people because they listened to their president's speech on the new year eve
That doesn't mean they endorse the decision he made last month.
I too listened to that of my president but yet I do not necessarily agree with all his decisions
I'm not sure Putin is so loved in Russia, I think they're mostly afraid of him and of reprisals if they start protesting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't think we can judge people because they listened to their president's speech on the new year eve
That doesn't mean they endorse the decision he made last month.
I too listened to that of my president but yet I do not necessarily agree with all his decisions
I'm not sure Putin is so loved in Russia, I think they're mostly afraid of him and of reprisals if they start protesting

I partially agree with you but if millions of people protest and the top generals of the Russian military and the ministry of interior get together against Putin, He won't find any one to give his orders to and he will be a president with no power. 

But the sad problem in Russia for many years that Putin, the top generals, government officials and the oligarchs rubbing tens of billions of dollars from the Russian economy and keeping them to themselves so they are benefiting form that and they never go against Putin.