B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

17 hours ago, rado07 said:

The next few days will be about organizing their stay.
So far they only have the contents of their backpacks.
Everyone who came to Barca had big suitcases with everything they needed.
If no suitcases arrive, this indicates a very short stay or it was actually decided at short notice to go to RLC.
(would also go along with the somewhat surprising message to the old tenants that they have to vacate the apartment) Or is it because the "new apartment" is simply not ready yet. but then the suitcases are still missing. 😇😏

It may be that they arrived in Turkey with only their backpacks.  I am sure everyone fleeing took as much as they could, and the airline would be very concerned about weight.  Every seat taken, and the cargo hold full.  It may be they were allowed to bring only-carry-on bags.  No checked baggage.

We will know more after they receive their first pay, and they then buy clothes, and more clothes.

12 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am repeating what I posted earlier.

I don't understand why Russians want to leave Russia. Russians can solve this problem themselves. They SHOULD stop listing and believing Putin and resist his brainwash tactics that he has been doing for long time.

It is simple, Russians should stay in Russia and force this mad guy to step down.

The state security forces in Russia are very powerful.  Putin rose to the rank of colonel in the state security forces, in his case, the KGB.  You can very easily become a political prisoner in Russia,   There is almost no limit to what the state security forces can do to political prisoners.  Example:

Darya Polyudova – Polyudova was charged under article 280 of the Russian criminal code (“public appeals for extremist activity” and “public appeals for actions aimed at a violation of the territorial integrity of the Russian Federation”) in connection with her participation in preparation for a march that did not take place.  In reality, she was indicted for criticizing Moscow online for its support of Russia-backed separatists in Ukraine's east.  She is recognized as a political prisoner because the offense did not take place, her right to a fair trial was violated, and the government disproportionately used pretrial detention given the nature of the charges.  She was sentenced to two years in prison, becoming the first person in Russia convicted under a 2014 law criminalizing calls for separatism on the Internet. Her case illustrates the government’s prosecution of Russian nationals who criticize Russia’s actions and policies in Ukraine.  {This case was five years ago.  Russia has now passed new laws that are even harsher.]

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

It may be that they arrived in Turkey with only their backpacks.  I am sure everyone fleeing took as much as they could, and the airline would be very concerned about weight.  Every seat taken, and the cargo hold full.  It may be they were allowed to bring only-carry-on bags.  No checked baggage.

We will know more after they receive their first pay, and they then buy clothes, and more clothes.

They had already been in Istanbul for 5 or 6 days when this shit started. It should be the first vacation abroad after the pandemic. additional 2-3 days in Italy. her backpack was enough for the planned vacation.
If I understood correctly, it was only in Istanbul that it was decided not to go back and to observe further developments from afar.
Now they only have the contents of the backpacks.
Anything else they need now they have to buy. Their credit card no longer works in the EU. They brought cash from Turkey to cover the time until the first RLC money. But they may now have a new card that works in the EU.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, rado07 said:

They had already been in Istanbul for 5 or 6 days when this shit started. It should be the first vacation abroad after the pandemic. additional 2-3 days in Italy. her backpack was enough for the planned vacation.
If I understood correctly, it was only in Istanbul that it was decided not to go back and to observe further developments from afar.
Now they only have the contents of the backpacks.
Anything else they need now they have to buy. Their credit card no longer works in the EU. They brought cash from Turkey to cover the time until the first RLC money. But they may now have a new card that works in the EU.

Okay.  That explains why only backpacks.

Very hot what is going on right now.  Eva is masturbating for Mat.  Simple but so erotic.

UPDATE:  They are both masturbating for each other.

Someone might think this is a show for the camera and perhaps that is true.  But it is still hot and it looks authentic to me.  Time will tell if it leads to them fucking their brains out.

I think others have said this is what Martina and Alberto were like in their earlier days.  Sometimes they masturbate in front of each other even now ... it just doesn't appear that they are getting aroused like these two look.

I hope it will soon come the time that Eva learns the camera positions and satisfies the male population of RLC ( sorry ladies ) and change her position the next time she does this unique current sexual thing and take the couch facing the camera and send Matvei at her current position 😁😁

29 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Very hot what is going on right now.  Eva is masturbating for Mat.  Simple but so erotic.

UPDATE:  They are both masturbating for each other.

Someone might think this is a show for the camera and perhaps that is true.  But it is still hot and it looks authentic to me.  Time will tell if it leads to them fucking their brains out.

I think others have said this is what Martina and Alberto were like in their earlier days.  Sometimes they masturbate in front of each other even now ... it just doesn't appear that they are getting aroused like these two look.

Ahh , I can’t agree less , I can make a whole page post about this ….I just noticed it after my posting …For whoever knows this thing , there are no words ….Welcome to Eva’s world Mama Jennifer …😇😇😎😉😉😉

EDIT ; I have been told by 2-3 exs ‘ exactly this “ when a woman masturbates in front of you , it means you are very special and you mean so many things for her that can’t be described “ ..And when I watch this couple going with this “ act “ , i can’t but think how true this is 😇

• Haha 1

i decided i am not going to stop saying what assholes all you guys that know i am right about Eva  and Sam doing ecstasy with their guests and not backing me up about it ,Nada Noldus and the admins all know i am right but i guess they all have no balls lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1