B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Before arriving in Rome , they were in Istanbul , confirmed 😇 Turkey is the only “ European ground “ lest day through Istanbul that Russians can enter , it was also Serbia and Belgrade but there have been complications the last couple of weeks ( it is possible by train through other destinations but this is an adventure ..) 

I think if they were able to get to Bulgaria without passport check, for example, by being driven across the border, and once in Bulgaria, which is within the Schengen zone,  they could more easily travel to other countries also in the Schengen zone, and avoiding airports, where they would need to show their Russian passports and no visa other than the visa from Turkey.

11 minutes ago, moules said:

I think if they were able to get to Bulgaria without passport check, for example, by being driven across the border, and once in Bulgaria, which is within the Schengen zone,  they could more easily travel to other countries also in the Schengen zone, and avoiding airports, where they would need to show their Russian passports and no visa other than the visa from Turkey.

I don’t think there are restrictions for any Russians in general to travel in Europe , the vaccine could always be a problem but it is a matter of weeks before nothing will matter anymore as all countries will lift all measures against  Covid , there will be no need even for the vaccine confirmed paper or even disease confirmed paper ( don’t know how to translate ) . It was also for a very long time organized trips in European countries for Russian people to go and  make the western world allowed vaccines ( Pfizer , AstraZeneca , etc ) so the Russians could travel the world easier , so maybe they have done this , I had posted a link a couple of months ago about this which was a very popular article at the internet that day ,  maybe I can find it again ..wait ..

WWW.DW.COM

A growing number of Russians are heading to Europe to get a COVID-19 jab as "vaccine tours" gain momentum. But why is the European shot so coveted? A DW investigation looks for answers.

In any case , there are ways to enter EU , I think also RLC helps them since they must be aware of how to make all arrangements .I think we can now enjoy watching Eva and boyfriend and wish them an amazing stay .

The next few days will be about organizing their stay.
So far they only have the contents of their backpacks.
Everyone who came to Barca had big suitcases with everything they needed.
If no suitcases arrive, this indicates a very short stay or it was actually decided at short notice to go to RLC.
(would also go along with the somewhat surprising message to the old tenants that they have to vacate the apartment) Or is it because the "new apartment" is simply not ready yet. but then the suitcases are still missing. 😇😏

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know why RLC just didn't name him Mat.  It's not his real name anyways. 

Matvei, who's the rocket scientist at RLC that thinks of these names. 

Mat works better, after all they gave a shortened Russ instead of Russian 😅

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off @DWI, I don't remember if I had a sub when she was in Russia.  Even if I did, I would not have watched her apartment because she was with a nut sack.  I don't like nor watch hetero sex PERIOD.  I understand that there will be people that will want to see her back but if I was a subscriber, I would most definitely not.  I don't give 2 shits about Eva with a guy or Jane and TopNot, or Annabelle.  I don't like repeats no matter how sexual they are and that's all RLC has become these days.  Enough with the freaking repeats already!!  I told Ed2 the other day that I tried to subscribe to RLC for a month once I saw that Kristy was back.....WTF was I thinking and thank god the subscription was stopped by my banks fraud department.

We don't care what you remember or not

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sir, another fucked up move by RLC!!

Allowing you to comment is a fucked up move

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is what's going to happen with this apartment now, it will be visited by Masha and what ever flavor of the month she has at that time, on numerous occasions.  Masha will then incorporate the other "B" apartments and this apartment will turn into just another bullshit, fake ass apartment.  What they should have done since they wanted to bring back another fucking repeat, is move them to B5 so those two losers over there would have playmates, and then move Tata to B6.  B6 is perfect for a single girl tenant and it would be good for Tata to get away from K&R.

Your opinion is irrelevant
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

You don't understand why Russians are leaving their homeland I wonder if it is because of the nut job in charge and their lives are shit and will get a lot more shit as the weeks go by.

I think you summed it up perfectly! Chance to get away from a terrible situation that will only get worse for those who are not aligned to the dictator and his corrupt regime.

I'm sure this is another reason why Leora, for instance, has no intention of returning to Russia and wants as many of her loved ones to join her in the west if at all possible. The future is bleak indeed for most Russians.

43 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hope Alberto is watching this Mat guy!

Maybe Martina should get to know Eva and enjoy an amazing  threesome , Eva knows what to do 😎😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am repeating what I posted earlier.

I don't understand why Russians want to leave Russia. Russians can solve this problem themselves. They SHOULD stop listing and believing Putin and resist his brainwash tactics that he has been doing for long time.

It is simple, Russians should stay in Russia and force this mad guy to step down.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am repeating what I posted earlier.

I don't understand why Russians want to leave Russia. Russians can solve this problem themselves. They SHOULD stop listing and believing Putin and resist his brainwash tactics that he has been doing for long time.

It is simple, Russians should stay in Russia and force this mad guy to step down.

It doesn't have much to do with the theme of the post but the people, most of them, just don't want to go to 10 years in jail for holding an anti-war placard. It is understandable that there is someone who leaves the country, one person cannot be or pretend to be a revolutionary hero.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eva is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen on RLC, but she's like pizza for me, she drives me crazy, but I don't eat her every day, because she gets bored, here she's the same, I was already bored when she was at Masha's.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Maybe Martina should get to know Eva and enjoy an amazing  threesome , Eva knows what to do 😎😈

Damn, I could see that picture in my fantasy vision, and I can't un-see it now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1