B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I partially agree with you but if millions of people protest and the top generals of the Russian military and the ministry of interior get together against Putin, He won't find any one to give his orders to and he will be a president with no power. 

But the sad problem in Russia for many years that Putin, the top generals, government officials and the oligarchs rubbing tens of billions of dollars from the Russian economy and keeping them to themselves so they are benefiting form that and they never go against Putin.

The only thing it would take for the Russian people to rise is that it would take deaths during the demonstrations and that it would be public, unfortunately I only see that for them to wake up from their lethargy
so far I think the Russian people may not have had much to complain about but with all the restrictions they are going through, maybe the tide can turn
For the moment we can only wait and watch what happens while being helpless in the face of this situation.

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

The only thing it would take for the Russian people to rise is that it would take deaths during the demonstrations and that it would be public, unfortunately I only see that for them to wake up from their lethargy
so far I think the Russian people may not have had much to complain about but with all the restrictions they are going through, maybe the tide can turn
For the moment we can only wait and watch what happens while being helpless in the face of this situation.

Unfortunately and sadly, there are already hundreds of deaths among the members of the Russian army as a result of the war in Ukraine. 

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Unfortunately and sadly, there are already hundreds of deaths among the members of the Russian army as a result of the war in Ukraine. 

That's not what i mean 

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I hope they don't break the laptop with the vapor of the sauna

i think they turned off the sauna.
now it's Eva's new online office. psychologist at work. 😇

• Upvote 1

Somehow the two haven't really arrived yet.
There is not much to see from the holiday yet.
Eva works until the early hours and sleeps during the day.
Whether the two should/want to be integrated into the Barca team at all?
The first step would be for the girls to send an expedition/discovery team to B6 to make contact.
Or are E&M waiting for Masha to visit, who will ring the doorbell by Easter at the latest.
Inevitably, however, she will also bring the rip-off Daniel to B6, who can then get drunk again for free... and everything else. 🤔

8 hours ago, rado07 said:

Somehow the two haven't really arrived yet.
There is not much to see from the holiday yet.
Eva works until the early hours and sleeps during the day.
Whether the two should/want to be integrated into the Barca team at all?
The first step would be for the girls to send an expedition/discovery team to B6 to make contact.
Or are E&M waiting for Masha to visit, who will ring the doorbell by Easter at the latest.
Inevitably, however, she will also bring the rip-off Daniel to B6, who can then get drunk again for free... and everything else. 🤔

Hello rado,

I think you're right to suggest a visitation from other Barca women...just seems like the polite thing to do, unless RLC has told the other Barca apartments not to bother as Eva's stay will be very short...of course, "very short" in RLC "speak" can mean many months. None of us here are aware of the deal Eva has with RLC. I mean it could well be that out of respect for all Eva brought to RLC in Russia, they are just trying to help her through the war as a Russian refugee. That would be admirable on RLC's part. Eva is a mental health professional so I have my doubts she would rejoin RLC for a long duration. But that is only my speculation...I really dont know. But if she is rejoining RLC for awhile, I think RLC has the power to ask other Barca women to make an effort to welcome her. I mean, she is an RLC legend and deserves their courtesy. Thanks for your post. I do hope that Eva and her boyfriend never have to meet Daniel. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, DWI said:

I do hope that Eva and her boyfriend never have to meet Daniel. 

I hope with you,
but I remember conversations
where Masha raved about the Polish boy Daniel.
I also think I heard that Masha is planning a visit to Barcelona. (Easter!?)
No bed available at the moment, so stay at E&M.
and everyone here knows Daniel, he doesn't let an opportunity like this pass by.

but maybe i'm wrong, i hope I'm wrong 🙄

On 3/30/2022 at 1:29 AM, rado07 said:

I hope with you,
but I remember conversations
where Masha raved about the Polish boy Daniel.
I also think I heard that Masha is planning a visit to Barcelona. (Easter!?)
No bed available at the moment, so stay at E&M.
and everyone here knows Daniel, he doesn't let an opportunity like this pass by.

but maybe i'm wrong, i hope I'm wrong 🙄

Due to the professional expertise of Eva , it is all possible ..And easier I think to decide which visa she has taken so as to be in EU..In my opinion , RLC hasn’t given up B6 just like this or in general they decided to give an apartment for a really short period , therefore , the minimum we see see Eva and Matvei is 90 days . But I think they will spend the summer in Spain ( 180 days ) before returning back in Russia .The same goes for the 4 girl-friends in B4 , Olivia and Co as it seems they have the 1 year visa minimum and they can have the possibility to renew it .. But many things obviously can change since it isn’t completely their call as they have an employee ( RLC ) that in the end decides the fate of these people , rightfully so as it is a business above everything . I think it can’t be a more “ educational “ article than this one .

WWW.SCHENGENVISAINFO.COM

Learn more about types of Schengen Visas, the difference between Visa Validity and Duration of Stay, the 90/180 Rule and how to read the Visa Sticker.