B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

2 hours ago, moules said:

I think they are refugees and couldn't take much.,  Assuming they reached Poland, Poland probably gave them unrestricted stay visas, and from Poland they traveled to Rome, and from Rome to Barcelona. 

Eva is Russian not Ukrainian 

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March) Eva & Matvei
1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't understand why RLC brought Eva & her boyfriend. I would definitely understand if they bring a couple from Ukraine who wants to escape Ukraine and lives in a safe place and I am not talking about the twins or Nana.

Exactly

2 hours ago, moules said:

I think they are refugees and couldn't take much.,  Assuming they reached Poland, Poland probably gave them unrestricted stay visas, and from Poland they traveled to Rome, and from Rome to Barcelona. 

they came via Istanbul, and since the beginning of february it has been possible for russians to enter Italy
it was the opportunity that Eva and Mat took advantage of.whether a flight from Italy to Spain was possible with their documents is questionable. they may have traveled overland by train.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

they came via Istanbul, and since the beginning of february it has been possible for russians to enter Italy
it was the opportunity that Eva and Mat took advantage of.whether a flight from Italy to Spain was possible with their documents is questionable. they may have traveled overland by train.

I think that they have the Schengen visa which dictates that as soon as they enter any EU country , it is possible  to continue in any EU destination ..It was already in February revealed by Masha on cameras / microphones that Eva was rejoining the project , I think their whole presence in Rome was a clear indication that this is happening 😉 At the same time , in Barcelona both Fiora and Harley found out that they need to leave the apartment..Whatever we are watching now it is original RLC plans , the problem is that two of the best tenants and the way they have been with their participation , they treat them like gypsies , these two have respected the project maybe the most than anyone else and they deserve much better .In any case , they were supposed to kick them out and at least they have now extended their stay and who knows , maybe the circumstances return in their favor once again and manage to stay for a much longer term as they were never actually GOV when they joined but roommates . 

As a conclusion for Eva’s return , I have said again that for me it feels like a break of life pressure things the last two years of Covid and it is possible that Eva requested her return to enjoy a bit of fun and enjoyment . Of course , according to previous COV experiences , no matter how popular Eva is and the very acceptance from the members here at CC of the boyfriend , if they choose a lonely couple way , I believe after the first 1 -1,5 months in Barcelona , they will get boring with the sleep , wake up , sightseeing , beach , fuck repeat ..I think they need to get to interact at a certain point  with the others and then we are off for an amazing stay .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am sure that there are many fans of Eva on here. I know that Eva is from Russia but I don't understand why Russians are leaving Russia, other than the sanctions which not as serious as the situation in Ukraine.

I don't understand why RLC brought Eva & her boyfriend. I would definitely understand if they bring a couple from Ukraine who wants to escape Ukraine and lives in a safe place and I am not talking about the twins or Nana.

You don't understand why Russians are leaving their homeland I wonder if it is because of the nut job in charge and their lives are shit and will get a lot more shit as the weeks go by.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think that they have the Schengen visa which dictates that as soon as they enter any EU country , it is possible  to continue in any EU destination

I was now thinking more about vaccinations, since Sputnik is not recognized in most EU countries. italy has been an exception for a few weeks (since February).
I don't know if Spain is doing the same. And you need a passport to fly. and airlines treat third-country nationals very carefully.
but it still worked. so it's ok

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I was now thinking more about vaccinations, since Sputnik is not recognized in most EU countries. italy has been an exception for a few weeks (since February).
I don't know if Spain is doing the same. And you need a passport to fly. and airlines treat third-country nationals very carefully.
but it still worked. so it's ok

It has also worked for Karol’s boyfriend 😇

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

From several newspapers in England and France, it appears that Russians arriving in Turkey receive a two-month visa.  This visa is not a Schengen visa, as Turkey is not within the Schengen zone.  Perhaps they were able to travel by bus to Bulgaria, which is within the Schengen zone.  And then maybe by train to Hungary or Austria, and then to Italy.  I think you are correct in your suggestion that they traveled by train or bus from Rome to Barcelona, avoiding passport checks at the airport.

One article mentions Russians buying property in Turkey to obtain the Golden visa..  Another article described some Russians using Turkey as a temporary stop, and then going to Georgia (which is being overrun with Russians fleeing Russia) or former CIS republics.  Georgia is issuing visas allowing indefinite stays, but it also is not within the Schengen zone.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

From several newspapers in England and France, it appears that Russians arriving in Turkey receive a two-month visa.  This visa is not a Schengen visa, as Turkey is not within the Schengen zone.  Perhaps they were able to travel by bus to Bulgaria, which is within the Schengen zone.  And then maybe by train to Hungary or Austria, and then to Italy.  I think you are correct in your suggestion that they traveled by train or bus from Rome to Barcelona, avoiding passport checks at the airport.

One article mentions Russians buying property in Turkey to obtain the Golden visa..  Another article described some Russians using Turkey as a temporary stop, and then going to Georgia (which is being overrun with Russians fleeing Russia) or former CIS republics.  Georgia is issuing visas allowing indefinite stays, but it also is not within the Schengen zone.

Before arriving in Rome , they were in Istanbul , confirmed 😇 Turkey is the only “ European ground “ lest day through Istanbul that Russians can enter , it was also Serbia and Belgrade but there have been complications the last couple of weeks ( it is possible by train through other destinations but this is an adventure ..) 

27 minutes ago, moules said:

no, i wrote it
(at fiavet-confcommercio) since february it is possible for russian tourists to travel to italy with a russian vaccination. You still need a visa for EU Italy. The travel industry had high hopes for this arrangement, but tensions and sanctions have now dashed them.
With this visa it is possible to fly to Italy. If it was planned to go to Italy, it was possible to get a visa for Italy/EU from February

8 minutes ago, moules said:

I think this site gives the best explanation of how things currently are ..

WWW.SCHENGENVISAINFO.COM

Everything you need to know about Schengen Area, Visa Types, Requirements, Insurance, Application Form and How to Apply - SchengenVisaInfo.com