B5 General Topic 2022 #12 (July) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

2 minutes ago, moules said:

06:45  Holly left, with a backpack.  Casually dressed.  Holly and Thor arrived back at B-5 at 02:00, about six hours before T&T's return.  H&T probably left the club/party early because Holly had to leave B-5, without Thor, for:

A.) a flight to Amsterdam?  B.) a Sunday appointment with her obstetrician?  C.) a menage a trois with Tweety and her guy on the yacht? D.) a meeting with Megan?  E.) something else?

----------------

Holly and Thor must be reading the Kama Sutra for inspiration.  Bogdan needs to re-assemble the trampoline or erect a trapeze in B-4's backyard so they can fuck on that.

conspiracy theory mood GIF

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, moules said:

06:45  Holly left, with a backpack.  Casually dressed.  Holly and Thor arrived back at B-5 at 02:00, about six hours before T&T's return.  H&T probably left the club/party early because Holly had to leave B-5, without Thor, for:

A.) a flight to Amsterdam?  B.) a Sunday appointment with her obstetrician?  C.) a menage a trois with Tweety and her guy on the yacht? D.) a meeting with Megan?  E.) something else?

i was told the Yacht is currently in port of Amsterdam and Megan is well known to be a part time obstetrician , and likes orgy, so in my opinion it is A, B, C and D for Holly and Thor this sunday.

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i was told the Yacht is currently in port of Amsterdam and Megan is well known to be a part time obstetrician , and likes orgy, so in my opinion it is A, B, C and D for Holly and Thor this sunday.

I'll go with E

I think this is the most “ sexual “ Holly we ever seen , even with Bruno who was so much into him , she never had all these sessions we enjoy watching both of them having .. This clearly shows how much of a healthy and full of chemistry , good vibes and feelings relationship  can add to some incredible sex between a couple ..Thor changed Holly’s life , maybe finally she found the guy that she was “ begging “ to have all this time .. And what an irony , it all happened when she wanted to go back to her traveling routine life ….Let’s see if no matter what the decision of abandoning the Bali experience so as to enjoy the boyfriend experience was the right call …usually , it isn’t the best to alter the plans , especially for a boy or girl ..that’s why this relationship in my humble opinion should grow and develop off cameras , this couple is really great towards one another and for sure it is a great pleasure for all of us who watched this since Day 1 and how it started , evolved  and currently is …Well done H&T 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this is the most “ sexual “ Holly we ever seen , even with Bruno who was so much into him , she never had all these sessions we enjoy watching both of them having .. This clearly shows how much of a healthy and full of chemistry , good vibes and feelings relationship  can add to some incredible sex between a couple ..Thor changed Holly’s life , maybe finally she found the guy that she was “ begging “ to have all this time .. And what an irony , it all happened when she wanted to go back to her traveling routine life ….Let’s see if no matter what the decision of abandoning the Bali experience so as to enjoy the boyfriend experience was the right call …usually , it isn’t the best to alter the plans , especially for a boy or girl ..that’s why this relationship in my humble opinion should grow and develop off cameras , this couple is really great towards one another and for sure it is a great pleasure for all of us who watched this since Day 1 and how it started , evolved  and currently is …Well done H&T 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I totally agree with you. But Bruno was a womanizer.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Yes you are right, even my life changed after I see all this harmony between Holly and Thor, now I see everything pink

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Penso che questa sia la Holly più " sessuale " che abbiamo mai visto , anche con Bruno che era così preso da lui , non ha mai avuto tutte queste sessioni che ci piace guardare entrambi mentre hanno .. Questo mostra chiaramente quanto sia sano e pieno di la chimica, le buone vibrazioni e le relazioni sentimentali possono aggiungersi a un sesso incredibile tra una coppia.. Thor ha cambiato la vita di Holly, forse finalmente ha trovato il ragazzo che stava "implorando" di avere per tutto questo tempo.. E che ironia, è successo tutto quando voleva tornare alla sua vita di routine itinerante ….Vediamo se la decisione di abbandonare l'esperienza di Bali per godersi l'esperienza del fidanzato fosse la scelta giusta …di solito, non è il massimo cambiare i piani , soprattutto per un ragazzo o una ragazza .. ecco perché questo rapporto a mio modesto parere dovrebbe crescere e svilupparsi fuori dalle telecamere ,questa coppia è davvero fantastica l'uno verso l'altro e di sicuro è un grande piacere per tutti noi che l'abbiamo guardata dal Day 1 e come è iniziata, si è evoluta e attualmente è... Complimenti H&T👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

I on the other hand think that Thor is undergoing Holly who has transformed as you say only to still have a contract with RLC. She doesn't have a job, she doesn't have a home, only RLC saves her so this is her new way of being. Holly is a great actress and is paying for her greed. The story with Thor out of the cameras would only last 5 minutes because Thor doesn't know how to offer comfort and sex, and we've all seen this. You are only looking for luxury. They have become unwatchable

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not now apparently...he's back with Gina😞

Didn't stop him from fucking Stella in the living room while Gina was in a drunken coma in the bedroom!