Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

10 minutes ago, Barni said:

So you're not that intelligent after all :dodgy:

but I never claimed to be, it was you who said I was, but as for Kristy's photo, you may have been wrong about me, or you still saw the future and i'm gonna do something super smart later 😁

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Your comment concerning Nelly should be posted under Nelly & Bogdan's forum, not Martina & Alberto's.  Is there a purpose for your post here?

don't forget when Nelly fuck Martina, she become part of Martina, so if we speak about Nelly in Martina, we are taking about Martina, did I saw too many movie...it kind of the "The Twilight Zone" tv show...Oh my God , Nelly get out of my keyboard LOL !

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Wondering if this forum is about Martina and Alberto when I readthe posts on the last page.....🤪

Are Martina and Alberto doing anything to talk about.....didn't think so.  Sorry for wasting your time by having to read about such nonesense..

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Bad attendance and above all she is far from her family and friend who stayed in Russia, she sometimes suffers from it

Nelly & Bogdan can always go back to Russia.  Their presence in Barcelona is not all that big of a deal.  :biggrin:

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's funny that you mention Radislava, because she was the first to share her powder with the others, and I'm not talking about makeup powder 😁

I would say it's more a generation problem because it's very easy to get this kind of product now

Drama can happen anytime and not necessarily because of drugs, a former participant of RLC accidentally drowned after a photoshoot
More recently, a VHTV tenant died after a live overdose.

So yes unfortunately this kind of thing can happen, to anyone and anyhow

When/ who was this VHTV tenant that overdosed??

31 minutes ago, Kenpaul said:

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine." : REM

You might be right...a lot of people have "Lost Their Religion"...REM.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

don't forget when Nelly fuck Martina, she become part of Martina, so if we speak about Nelly in Martina, we are taking about Martina, did I saw too many movie...it kind of the "The Twilight Zone" tv show...Oh my God , Nelly get out of my keyboard LOL !

I know how you feel. After watching them fuck each other in the first couple of videos, its hard to forget. I personally have no idea if Martina and Nelly are still seeing each other, whether as just a friendship or sexually...there is really no video evidence of any sexual stuff going on between them...just guesswork. Without video its all speculation. But I love your speculations...very funny! Your imaginations are hilarious...but sometimes right...keep it up! I love your posts and read each and every one of them...you are a very funny lady.

• Like 1