Carla & Yanai (2023) #2

Il y a 3 heures, moos54 a dit :

No idea, i am not  Spanish

Anyone who could tell more on this? What do Mossos & ARRO concern themselves with, compared to other Spanish police forces?

Anyway, Carla & Yanai are still not listed as having officially left the project, while Fox & Don, whose cams were switched off later (because of heavy domestic violence), are now officially listed as having left. 

So there's hope Carla & Yanai will return. I hope so, mainly for their interesting parties & guests, especially Don Juan (not Fox's Don!) & the girls he brings. 😉 

And maybe we could even get to know what the deal was with the police raid after all...

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Anyone who could tell more on this? What do Mossos & ARRO concern themselves with, compared to other Spanish police forces?

Anyway, Carla & Yanai are still not listed as having officially left the project, while Fox & Don, whose cams were switched off later (because of heavy domestic violence), are now officially listed as having left. 

So there's hope Carla & Yanai will return. I hope so, mainly for their interesting parties & guests, especially Don Juan (not Fox's Don!) & the girls he brings. 😉 

And maybe we could even get to know what the deal was with the police raid after all...

Carla and Yanai aren't listed and noted as left the projet too now but it's more logical in this way because the apartment isn't in the list 

but Carla and Yanai can come back in a new apartment later, anyway the were on vacation until the end of this month 

Edited by moos54

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

The only reason Carla & Yanai is not listed as the apartment had the door busted in by ARRO or as most know it as SWAT. There are only 2 solutions to that either they had the wrong apartment or Carla & Yanai has a dark past no one knows about. Anyways their supposed to be on vacation and return somewhere around the 27th of July.  Only time will tell the tale.

Fox & Don were likely officially gone July 2nd but RLC sleeping at the wheel is always late make any changes. 

il y a 6 minutes, Daleys a dit :

They are now down as having left the project now. Very disappointing.

I don't see Carla & Yanai indicated as having left the project. Only Fox & Don.

Edit: never mind, I needed to scroll down to see it, because of the later happenings. They're indicated as having left 26th of June.

Very sad indeed. Especially because of Don Juan (hopefully RLC can enlist him in some way, but probably not) & guests. And we might never know what the deal with the police raid was now... 😞 

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They are now down as having left the project now. Very disappointing.

RLC must have just placed it there then. It was not there before today.  

I'll archive this apartment since it's stated they left the project June 26th.