was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Just been reading up on the visa requirements.

Spain is one of the Schengen Zone countries, You apply for either a 30day or 90 day visa, When you get a 90 day you can use up to the max 90 days in a 180 day period (Wikipedia) So if Kamila arrived 4th March her 180 days expire on 31st Aug/1st Sept. It does state on the below website that a 90 day stay can be extended by applying via Russian Embassy. So I assume that means she could have re-applied for a further stay from 1st sept.

"Tourist visa is commonly valid for stays no more than 90 days. If you will be traveling a lot and not only in one Schengen country it’s recommendable to fill in the “multiple entry” gap in the application form. This way you will be able to enter and leave Schengen Zone as you please for the amount of time allowed on your visa issued"

"If you desire to stay longer than the allowed period of time, you will have to apply again in your embassy to prologue your visa."

http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/tourist-schengen-visa/

This is where it talks about 90 days in a180 day period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_the_Schengen_Area

As far as I know the Schengen agreement is only valid for EU countries, Litchenstein and Norway (maybe also Switcherland), but Russia doesn't have this agreement. So it they should be following normal visa rules, which might be 2 months as said before.

But one thing is for sure, one day or another they're leaving the house for good.

The girls have been watching the movie Pitch Perfect Pt.2 all week,I finally decided to watch it today,it was pretty funny,Kamila's favorite song is this one here Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang .

She didn't know who was singing this song so she used her phone to Shazam it,and now she is listening to it over and over again,I just can't stop laughing anytime that I see Kamila rocking her head,its looks so cute and funny lmaoo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

If Kristy keeps on stroking Kamila like that, we might see kamila do some blanket grinding and masturbation followed by Kristy doing the same thing,just like the other night  :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kamila made cup cakes to both of them today. Do you remember what happened last time when Nora made cup cakes? Hopefully, the recipe was the same  :D

LET ME COME BACK AND QUOTE MY OWN SELF FROM EARLIER,I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT WHENEVER KRISTY STROKES BETWEEN KAMILA'S LEGS THAT IT GETS KAMILA HORNY,AND SHE WILL GO INTO HER ROOM AND GRIND ON THE BLANKET AND THEN MASSTURBATE,AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE JUST DID :P :P :P :P :P

If Kristy keeps on stroking Kamila like that, we might see kamila do some blanket grinding and masturbation followed by Kristy doing the same thing,just like the other night  :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Jessie J is a lesbian icon.

mais kamila n'est pas lesbienne, non?? enfin, d'après beaucoup de traducteurs ici, elle a des relations sexuelles avec tous les hommes qu'elles rencontre!!!? merde, je me serais donc trompé???!!!merde alors!!! c'est comme si je ne connaissais rien d'elle!!!! ;D ;D ;D

but kamila is not a lesbian, right ?? Finally, after many translators here, she has sex with everyone they encounter? !!! shit, so I'd deceived me so shit !!! ??? !!! it is as if I knew nothing of it !!!! ; D; D; D

Avons nous des preuves qu'elle a des relations avec des hommes? Non seulement des ouï-dire à cause de conversations téléphoniques.  Mais elle se laisse caresser par Kristy qui lui a même massé les seins lors du massage et prend beaucoup de plaisir à jouer dans son entre-jambes.  A vous d'en tirer vos conclusions, moi mon opinion est faite LESBIENNE ou au pire BI.