Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Anyone notice that this guy has a bottle of coke with him at all times? It's the last thing he drinks at night, sleeps with it next to him and it's the first thing he drinks in the morning. I've still never seen him drink water. It's weird because the guy looks pretty athletic.

Book, speak to Thes in a pm. I speak to him a lot. He is on a lot and saw the whole thing tonight with Kami and her bf. I'll let him tell you details, but suffice it to say he plays games with her a bit, she got pissed, then they started fooling around a bit and then she cut him off. I thought this whole thing is an act, a show if you will for us. But based on what Thes tells me he gabbed her touche a couple of times she got pissed, then later she played with him under the covers, then she got pissed again, he tried to grab her some more , then she shut him down. I'm guessing he doesn't give two shits about the cameras and wants to do it there, but she is not sure how far she wants it to go in front of the cameras.

He does seem to "love her" but he is a bit immature. Sometimes she wants her attention and he is too busy on his phone (when have we ever heard that one before, lol!).

In other words, this is like typical dating crap early in a relationship, compounded by the presence of cameras 24/7.

Thanks, mr1010. I just received Thesta's reply and answered him back. I'm only able to watch part-time so I guess it depends on when I check in whether I get lucky and catch some of these things or not. Thanks for following-up. I appreciate it.

Is Kami playing the cougar part ? Her BF seems pretty lame and too young for her. May be she doesn't like sex at all with other than herself and chose the less sexually oriented boy she could find. He is more like a younger brother than a lover. She deserves better.

Well that was interesting. The 3 of them had been hanging out throughout the afternoon and seemed happy enough, laughing and joking around. Kristy and Kami kept whispering to one another when they were in another room from him, one time Kami clearly gesturing that she would get rid of him making a shooing away motion with her hand in his direction.

Kristy got ready and left the house and as soon as she did things went dead cold between Kami and boyfriend. They barely said two words to each other after that, they sat and had a cup of tea in silence then he got up gathered his things and left. She walked him to the door, no hug, no kiss not even a smile or a goodbye. Then she watched through the peephole a good 2 minutes presumably to make sure he had left.

Would love a translation of the few words they did say after Kristy left.

Well that was interesting. The 3 of them had been hanging out throughout the afternoon and seemed happy enough, laughing and joking around. Kristy and Kami kept whispering to one another when they were in another room from him, one time Kami clearly gesturing that she would get rid of him making a shooing away motion with her hand in his direction.

Kristy got ready and left the house and as soon as she did things went dead cold between Kami and boyfriend. They barely said two words to each other after that, they sat and had a cup of tea in silence then he got up gathered his things and left. She walked him to the door, no hug, no kiss not even a smile or a goodbye. Then she watched through the peephole a good 2 minutes presumably to make sure he had left.

Would love a translation of the few words they did say after Kristy left.

vous avez raison, et cela n'est pas "l'amour fou" entre kami et son mec!!! j'ai été surpris également qu'il n'y ai aucun mot au petit déjeuné( je me croyais chez maya!!!), et surtout aucun baiser lorsqu'il est sorti ce midi, habillé comme un rappeur de seconde zone!!!! kami passe de l'énervement à la rigolade, un comportement difficile à comprendre.

you are right, and this is not "crazy love" between kami and her boyfriend !!! I was also surprised that there was no word at breakfast (I thought myself in maya !!!), and especially no kiss when he came out this afternoon, dressed like a second-class rapper !! !! kami Password nervousness in the fun, challenging behavior to understand. :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :idk:

This morning he was in bed playing with the laptop and she was not impressed that he doesn't pay much attention to her.

She was about to leave the bedroom and he asked where is she going?

Kami: I got nothing to do here so I go talk to Kristy

then later same thing happened when she returned to the bedroom.

Kami: I got nothing to do here so I go make pizza.

Kitek, I agree completely with what you posted, that is exactly what I saw too. The young man seems kinda selfish to me. The same thing happened last night after she took a bath and tried to seduce him playfully in the kitchen.She got very mad at him then too.

That's not true at all. On social media you control the information you share, plus you are sharing it among people you know or at least familiar with.

je ne suis pas d'accord, et je pense que kamila n'est pas prudente de laisser son vrai nom sur son vk!!! cela donne accès à toutes ses photos, mais également à tous ses amis et sa famille!!!! lorsque je l'ai avertie à l'époque, qu'elle avait été identifiée, elle m'a remercié et a fermé son vk!!! mais elle l'a remit en ligne 2 semaines plus tard, avec son vrai nom!!! j'avoue ne pas comprendre cette prise de risque, surtout pour sa famille et ses parents!!! il suffit de prendre un pseudonyme pour limiter les problèmes, comme kristy, dont peu de membres qui ont trouvés son vk, connaissent vraiment son véritable nom!!! il y a tellement de cerveaux fous dans ce monde, que kamila prends des risques inconsidérés!!!

I do not agree, and I think kamila is not prudent to let his real name on his vk !!! it gives access to all photos, but to all his friends and family !!!! when I warned at the time that she had been identified, she thanked me and closed its vk !!! but it has put online two weeks later, with his real name !!! I confess I do not understand this risk taking, especially for his family and his parents !!! just take a pseudonym to limit problems, as kristy, few members who have found their vk really know his real name !!! there are so many crazy minds in this world, that kamila take unnecessary risks !!! :idk:

Yeah I don't know, Kami certainly isn't showing any signs of being upset or anything. Was strange to say the least though.

The more I see and hear, the more convinced I am that the true relationship is between Kami and Kristy.  Don't know why this guy was brought in as Kami's boyfriend - but he looks a little faggish to me !  He certainly doesn't seem rich and I think that's what these girls really want.

( just my opinion ) .

Kitek, I agree completely with what you posted, that is exactly what I saw too. The young man seems kinda selfish to me. The same thing happened last night after she took a bath and tried to seduce him playfully in the kitchen.She got very mad at him then too.

This guy watches Kami bathe, gets a BJ under the kitchen table (maybe) and plays with her in bed. Yet, we have never even seen him with an erection ! Either they are play acting at being a couple or else this guy is really not interested in Kami ( or vice-versa ) !