Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Still shitty cam angles. I emailed VV and made a suggestion, wow what a waste of time. How hard is it really to go in and move the cams? We need a higher angle in the bedroom to see what is going on, a full view of the bed. I don't know what to think about what all happened tonight, little disappointed I guess. Seems like all the guys on VV are going limp, maybe an epidemic.

Side note

I won't renew my Premium Account when it expires until they fix the cam angles. I mostly watch Sofia and it's not cool not to listen to the people that pay money to view. Change the angles not hard.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Don't know about you all, but I'm losing patience with VV. We shouldn't be grasping at straws hoping for decent display of sexual behavior on this site. I don't care what anyone says, the sex is what draws viewers in, not the daily life BS. They know it and we know it. This constant effort to evade the subscriber and provide a subpar experience is ridiculous. This site should not be a testing ground for people to be uninhibited. They should already be so and be ready to deliver a good time for the viewers. Very soon, I'm just going to cut this out of my life. Can't stand be constantly disappointed. BTW, I can't watch RLC, because I just end up getting jealous of all those beautiful models. For some reason, I can handle VV. Go figure!

u r on the money. no chance for new subscribers and old ones will leave.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why is he calling you dfccap? 

Have no idea. Every once a while he gets a wild hair up his ass and thinks I have a bunch of accounts on camcaps cause I've said things that were similar to others I suppose. I have only ever had to one account. I very rarely comment in any other place other than VV. I don't even understand what he's saying I'm a hypocrite about. 

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Have no idea. Every once a while he gets a wild hair up his ass and thinks I have a bunch of accounts on camcaps cause I've said things that were similar to others I suppose. I have only ever had to one account. I very rarely comment in any other place other than VV. I don't even understand what he's saying I'm a hypocrite about. 

Is it advantage or not, not to know what is dfccap? Google doesn´t know either...

Thanks! I find this site entertaining and for the most part everyone is cool. I already acknowledged that I lost it over Petra. Guess I have strong feelings about bringing your child into a sex set. Nonetheless, VV said she wouldn't do it again and I should have. Just left it at that. I'm not saying that VV should be a full blown cam site where performers interact with the viewers, but I do think if you're here you should already be comfortable with being uninhibited and willing put on a good show in full light because that's who you are and it gets you off doing it. By all means don't look in the camera ever. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Thanks! I find this site entertaining and for the most part everyone is cool. I already acknowledged that I lost it over Petra. Guess I have strong feelings about bringing your child into a sex set. Nonetheless, VV said she wouldn't do it again and I should have. Just left it at that. I'm not saying that VV should be a full blown cam site where performers interact with the viewers, but I do think if you're here you should already be comfortable with being uninhibited and willing put on a good show in full light because that's who you are and it gets you off doing it. By all means don't look in the camera ever. 

Exactly my thoughts. I would not mind one or two parties a month where viewers can decide what to do next. :biggrin: I think that would be a cool feature