Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Received a response to my email telling them that I was not interested.

"We do not hire any participants. We connect their apartments to Voyeur House, leaving our Houses as semi-independent units of our big project. That allows us to open more and more Houses in short time. "

Interesting.  While RLC and VV are either renting or own the appartment, this site doesn't.  They install cameras in the participant's own apartments.  So when a participant will leave, we will not see that apartment again.  Now  is it true or not?   It gives a different perspective as current tenants of VV or RLC would have to move into their own apartments before connecting to VTV.

That business model look a lot like a drawing Kent once wrote in Tula on this nasty flip chart.

Let me check if I find it somewhere in archives when I get home

• Upvote 1

For all who dont know what a "Nastya Shower" is. It was invented and improved by useless Nastya in Sofia:

Easy to do hard to master:

First rule is cams are evil. Dont ever let your private parts be shown on cam.

Ok then you go fully clothed into the bathroom undress in a hidden spot and jump in the shower as fast as possible.

Make sure you immedeately face the wall. While showering your highscore will drop everytime one of your boobs are on display. If youre private parts are seen you are game over.

After showering immedeately jump back to the hidden spot to dress again. Beware your highscore will drop as long as you not reached the save hiding spot.

There are two achievements:

Screwing the viewers: None of your boobs is allowed to be longer in display than 3 seconds.

Ghost: Shower while cams are out.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats what I thought first time I saw her...

Cannot imagine that she is part of the 50% business... maybe the money is taking somebody different providing the flat to some "friends" who can live there free of charge...

The other girl is as shy as well. Cloths changing only against the cam, sleeping with more than underwear...

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We have seen that so many times in better quality so no reason to take membership

Check yourself..... recorded from a 852x480 window only. The VH tech team seems to be better than VV, In 2 days they have improved a lot.

https://mega.nz/#!4B52SIaQ!Ad_Xw4wQ8H1Gt8BJADlCUlb_g1Loer6IGtT8UagK_X0

https://mega.nz/#!kJYFjDSI!aluKWKZlmwtL7-1JS_7q8t_KIuAFgUubKTLnKERsbEs

• Upvote 4